L.A.

Hayden and I and his dad got up bright and early and headed to the airport. I told mommy and daddy and Hayley bye and that I'd see them tomorrow. We then boarded the plane and sat down for take off.
"I'm so excited." Hayden smiled and grabbed my hand.
"Me too. I'm so surprised my parents let me do this." I giggled. Luckily, Hayden's dad had to sit in the very front seats and Hayden and I sat in the back. Hayden leaned in and kissed me. I smiled and kissed him back.
"It's gonna be really fun. There's so many food stands there that your gonna have to try." Hayden seemed really excited. I was too. For some reason, I kept thinking ab Mackenzie. Would she be there? Would Jaydn? Would Jojo? I was kind of scared to see them. Especially Jaydn and Jojo. I thought they were my friends. Until they were laughing at me when Mackenzie was being mean.
"I'm really excited. Here, let's take a selfie." I put my phone in front of us and Hayden smiled. We snapped the selfie. I posted it with a heart. Later, we finally got to L.A. And to Hayden's house. Hayden and his dad started to unpack their bags and I unpacked my bags in the guest bedroom that Hayley and I would be sharing one she arrived. I heard a slight knock at the bedroom door. It was Hayden.
"Hey." He smiled and came closer.
"Hi." I mocked back and smiled.
"I'm happy your here." He grabbed my hands.
"I'm happy in here too." I played with his fingers.
"Wanna watch a movie?" Hayden asked while getting Netflix ready on the flat screen. He turned on the lava lamps in the guest room and got a bunch of pillows to put on the bed. He got us drinks, coke, and snacks. A bowl of popcorn, a bowl of hot Cheetos, Twizzlers, sour patch kids, beef jerky, and chocolate covered raisins. We pigged out and watched the movie pitch perfect. This night certainly has been perfect. The movie was almost over and I heard him snoring. I didn't wanna be in trouble for sleeping with him in the bed, and I didn't know where Hayden's dad was so I just got up and slept on the couch that was in the room. It was so cold. I thought I was going to freeze to death. I finally got up and went to the living room to grab the extra blankets and Hayden's phone was siting on the coffee table charging. I tried not to be nosey but I honestly couldn't help it. So, I clicked the home button and saw he had two texts from Mackenzie. I didn't know his code so I just read them from the screen. They said
"Hey. Meet me tomorrow by the lemonade stand at rock your hair. Need 2 talk 2 you."
She was gonna be there. Great. Awesome. Cool. I hope she doesn't ruin this for me. And really? Have her and Hayden been texting? I would be very upset if they had been. I decided not to worry so much about it tonight and to go to bed. I closed my eyes and went to sleep. I saw Caleb.