Rock my world

We got to the rock your hair photo shoot and went our separate ways. I got my hair done and my makeup and then got into the prettiest white dress with sparkly heels. Hayden wore jeans with a white shirt and a black jacket over.  Hayden, me and some other guys all stood together for a group photo for the photo shoot.
"Wait! Let's do a boomerang!" I clapped my hands together. We did a boomerang and I shaked my dress and the boys held rock your hair hairspray at me. As I started to shake my dress Hayden sprayed the hair spray at me. I laughed and punched him in the back. Everyone started laughing and I even heard a "they're so cute!" I couldn't help but smile. I really liked Hayden and people really liked seeing me and Hayden together. We were finally done taking pictures and we were pointed in the direction to take our stuff off. I was walking down the path when Hayden came up behind me.
"Hey, you look really pretty."
"Thank you." I blushed.
"Those pictures are gonna look great. Because of you." He smiled. He was being so sweet. As we turned the corner we bumped into Mackenzie. She just laughed and walked away with her sister and her sisters boyfriend, Jack.
"Don't worry about her" Hayden told me but I couldn't. Not after remembering she texted him and he probably texted back. I didn't say anything.
"Seriously Annie, don't worry about her." He said once again.
"I'm not."
"Well your just being kind of quiet, I didn't know if you were upset."
"Nope, surprisingly I just don't wanna talk" I laugh
"Oh, you don't wanna talk" Hayden smirked.
"Oh my gosh, shut up" I blushed and punched his arm. He grabbed my hand and we walked into the studio. Hayden rocked my world. Every which way. I liked it. I kind of liked this weird, rocky journey with him. We have a few speed bumps every once in a while, called Mackenzie but some how we always pass through them. I just didn't know what her anti was this time. Meeting him at the lemonade stand, really? I wanna ask Hayden about it but then I'll have to admit that I snooped which technically wasn't snooping I mean.. I could just say that the phone was laying there and she texted and I happened to walk by when it went off on the screen. Of course, that would be lying but. I had no clue what to do. I don't want Mackenzie trying anything. I definitely don't wanna look stupid. Ya know? If Hayden was texting Mackenzie back and stuff, that would make me look stupid for walking around with him holding hands when low key, he's texting her. All I know is, I'm not gonna let Mackenzie walk all over me again. Not this time. I was crying and pathetic last time, letting her get to me but now, I know my place in Hayden's life, and so does she. Hayden is mine now. And I'm not gonna let Mackenzie, a faded ex into his history, get to me. I won't stop fighting the "monsters" ;)