two months later

It's been almost two months since Hayden and I's first music video came out. It hit the charts big time, everyone loved it. I loved it. I loved I got to experience my first music video, and my first live performance with Hayden. He has really been amazing. Two months ago, when Kenzie made fake texts between johnny and I, I haven't really talked to her. She keeps commenting on my photos, trying to re-connect but I meant it when I said I was done two months ago. I'm a different person now.
"You ready?" Hayden touched my back and snapped me out of my thoughts.
"Oh yeah." I smiled and grabbed my bags. I was offered the opportunity to be on this new show. Mommy and I were staying in Canada to shoot some episodes, Hayley and Paige left yesterday morning. I was excited. It wasn't the first episode or anything, we've actually shot about three. I also have another music video coming out. Life has just really been treating me good lately and I have no idea how to handle it. Hayden and I are good, really really good. I have all these amazing opportunities, and some, I even get to share with Hayden. As we walked down the streets of Canada, I couldn't help but smile and let the sun shine on my face. I looked over at Hayden and took his hand.
"You seem happy." He smiled.
"I am. Aren't you?" I giggled.
"Very." He rubbed my hand and inched closer.
"Thanks-- you know, for everything. Months ago, I never would have had the courage to sing in front of anyone, much less make a music video." I swing his hand back and forth and let the corners of my mouth perk up in a smile.
"Don't thank me. Thank you. You are so talented, you've done this all by yourself. You've made a name for yourself. I love you." He stopped and hugged me. I hugged back and once again, breathed in that smell of his. The smell that made me smile and took me back to every moment we've ever shared with one another. I felt my phone vibrate. It was johnny.
Hello?
Hey, where are you guys? Hayden won't answer his phone and we're about to shoot in like ten minutes. Katie has been looking for you.
Oh gosh, we're coming.
I hung my phone up and grabbed Hayden's hand. I didn't even talk or give him time to talk, I ran to the end of the side walk and hailed a taxi. Luckily, one stopped on the first try. Once we told the taxi driver where to go, I breathed in and out.
"Okay, why did we just run for our lives, for a taxi?" Hayden was out of breath.
"Well johnny called. Mommy has been looking for me. And you. We're about to shoot in ten minutes and we're the only ones not there yet." I looked at him and then laughed. We both laughed. I couldn't help it. Being happy has made me laugh and smile at just about everything.