ka-boosh

ka-boosh. just like that, I told mommy and mommy told daddy. then they were both on my case and asking me if I was okay. they told me if I wanted them to message Hayden's dad and no. absolutely positively no, I did not want that. I just wanted to handle it on my own. I only told mommy about the DM's because I knew how she got when I answered DM's and didn't tell her. I decided to answer Hayden's DM that made me smile before. I never got the chance to respond. Even though I already read the DM, when I went to respond, it made me smile all over again.
"yes, I told Kenzie to apologize. I'm sorry if that's not what you wanted. I'm really sorry Annie. You mean a lot to me. We are friends and I never meant to hurt you. We cool? After all, were both in the cool kids club😅" he responded with that. I kept re-reading it. Especially the part where it said I meant a lot to him. I wonder if that was true? Did I really? Was it in a family/friend type way, or more? I was racking my brain with all of this. It was starting to give me a mega headache. Hayley and I jumped on the trampoline and Syd came over. It felt nice to hang with family and friends and not worry about the Hayden thing. Or Hayden in general. I did like him. I think but. I didn't want to think about it 24/7. It was starting to take a toll on me until later. We ate crawfish and just hung out. Luke taught me how to really hit a baseball. It was a fun day, and it turned into a fun night. Hayden and I texted all night. And by texted, I mean he asked for my number. I was suddenly even more excited for play list.