liked

I got up the next day and proceeded to get ready. We were doing some stuff today, meeting another YouTuber or something. I haven't really been able to pay attention much lately. Maybe it was because of this Hayden delima. I had no clue, I have never dealt with this before. I brushed my hair and teeth and threw on some clothes and makeup. I made sure to look good. Not for Hayden. Not for Hayden. I kept telling myself that. We walked down the streets of L.A. And got in the rental car. We headed down the road and began to be on our way. I was playing flappy bird on my phone and texted Katie when a Instagram notification popped up. Hayden had liked two of my old posts. Wait three. Three old posts. I was shocked and had these tiny tiny butterflies swirling around in my stomach. I was suddenly eager to go to dinner with him and the rest of the crew later. We recorded the video and spent the day on the beach with txunamy and her family. It was fun. We played on the equipment on the beach and in the sand. We even made musicallys. After a while we said our goodbyes and headed to the hotel. We took a little nap before we got ready for dinner. I wore something nice, but causal. Something that said 'no I didn't try so hard' I was also excited to go to dinner because of Jaydn. She was really nice and fun. We got to dinner and I sat beside Hayley and jaydn and Hayden sat in front of me and mommy sat beside him and daddy sat beside Hayden's dad. We ordered our food and talked. It was really fun. We laughed and laughed. I don't think I laughed this hard in a while. After dinner we got some cotton candy and took cute selfies to post on Instagram. I would say that this night had been 100% better than the last.