4 days

Four days until play list. Four days until Hayden. I tried to not let this and him consume me so I decided to go live on Instagram and interact with fans. After that mia came over and she decided to spend the night. We watched movies and ate snacks and made musicallys. It's was really fun I think it was just what I needed. We gave Hayley a makeover and straightened her. "Molly" was back. Hayden texted me and sent funny pics. I smiled and laughed at my phone. I looked up to see mommy and daddy and Mia watching me.
"What's so funny annnniieee?" Mia asked while raising an eyebrow. Mommy and daddy smiled and waited for an answer. Hayley chimed in with "hmm yeah annie"
"oh nothing" i replied. I shut my phone off and we all played uno. It was so fun. We all laughed so hard at every little thing. It was a great night.. We finished watching two movies and then mommy and daddy went to sleep and took hayley with them since she was already sleep. Daddy had to carry her of course. After I heard my parents shut their door, i filled Mia in on everything. She laughed and blushed. She asked a million questions and became furious when I told her that Mackenzie DM'd me. I let her read them.
"Oh my gosh Annie! Did you tell your parents??" She quietly shrieked.
"What? No! How could I? I feel like I'd still be the one to get in trouble." I responded and shut the phone off.
"That's crazy. You know they would be on your side 100%. Mackenzie had no right dming you something like that. I want bite her head off." Mia laughed after saying that.
"It's fine. I think I handled it in a good and mature way. She hasn't talked to me or anything since so, I think it's all good." I laid back and sunk into the couch.
"Well yeah, for now." Mia said and I sat back up. Was she right? Would things be okay with Mackenzie, for now? Would she try something else? She would probably get even more mad if she found out that Hayden and I were hanging out at play list. I was kind of worried. I wanted things to be good forever, not for now.