Party

We went back to our hotel and planned to just chill and relax. But, Hayden's dad texted mommy and asked if we wanted to come to a party. It would be at this fancy restaurant and afterwards they booked a dance studio so the party could be moved there and everyone could dance. I wore a tight black dress that cut off on the shoulders with my Caleb necklace and some white converse. I curled my hair and added some makeup. While Mommy and daddy finished getting ready, Hayley and I made musicallys. After I posted one I got a text from Hayden.
"I like you. A lot. I also liked what happened in the hotel room earlier.." he texted and my heart sank. I was happy and shocked and every emotion mixed together. He liked me? He really did!? I guess Mackenzie was right. But now I feel bad for her. I couldn't help it. I liked Hayden a lot too.
"Really..? I like you. A lot." I texted back and shut my phone off. Wow. Just wow.
"Yes really. I like you so much. I can't wait for tonight either." He texted back and added the kissy emoji. We got into the car and headed to the restaurant. Mommy and daddy sat with Hayden's dad and other grown ups at a different table and I sat with Hayley and Hayden and some other kids our age at a different table. Of course Hayley sat with Jojo and I sat with Hayden. He looked really nice. I hope he thought the same about me.
"You look so beautiful tonight." He came up behind me and whispered in my ear. I blushed.
"Thank you" I replied and added on, "you look so handsome tonight." I smirked.
"Have you ever been here before?" He opened the menu while glancing at me and smiling.
"No, I don't think so." I smiled and opened my menu.
"It's amazing." I smiled. Every time I heard the word amazing, it reminded me of Caleb. "amading" as he would say. We ordered our drinks and food and we smashed. It was so good. Hayley of course made a mess of herself. I laughed to myself because so did Hayden. After dinner Hayden's dad said that if we wanted we could just walk to the party venue because it was just down the road. So we did. Mommy and daddy and the rest of the adults walked behind us and Hayden and I walked ahead, way ahead. Just us. We let our arms and shoulders touch the whole time.
"I'm so glad I get to spend time with you." He smiled. His eyes glimmered in the night sky.
"Me too. Wish we could spend time together longer though." I smiled and tucked my hair behind my ear.
"I want to kiss you again." He blurred out and instantly turned bright red.
"I wanna kiss you too.." I whispered and smiled. He smiled and let his finger tips touch mine.