Last day

It was our last and final day here, since Hayden and I cleared everything up with each other and were finally on the same page, I was pretty bummed to be leaving. We packed up the hotel but kept out our swimsuits and an extra pair of clothes. We were going to Hayden's hotel and we were going to swim and spend the rest of the day with our friends here. We got into the car and made our way to Hayden's hotel, my phone buzzed. It was a text from Hayden.
"I have a surprise for you. 😘" I read this text and smiled to myself. I wonder what it could be. Hayden alone was the greatest gift to me. Hayley and I made musicallys until we got to the hotel. We parked the car and got out and made our way upstairs to Hayden's room. Daddy and mommy bumped into Hayden's dad and then decided to go ahead and go down to the pool with him, of course Hayley followed. I stayed up and went to the bathroom to put on my swimsuit, but I remembered what happened the last time I was in this room alone with Hayden, and I liked it. so I texted him and told him to come up here. While I waited for Hayden to come upstairs I went ahead and put my swimsuit on. I was beginning to become impatient and I heard the door swoosh open.
"Annie?" Hayden called out.
"I'm still here." I chuckled and tucked my hair behind my ear and got off the bed.
"Sorry I took so long. I got caught up with Marcus." He laughed and came in for a hug. I breathed in the scent of him. My heart began to sink because I remembered our last day was today. I hated saying goodbye, even if it was just for a short period of time. It may sound crazy, but I felt like I had known Hayden forever. I felt like he could be the one forever. I know I'm young and most people would say young kids don't know anything about love but that's where there wrong. Kids know everything about love. And there isn't an age range to love. You know the feeling of love when your first born. There's different versions of love, yes, but love is love. And I knew what I had with Hayden, was love. I came up from the hug and Hayden pressed his lips against mine. It felt nice. He felt nice. This felt nice. He came up from the kiss and went in for another one. This lasted for a total of three minutes and then he kissed me one last time and smiled. He pulled something out of his pocket.
"Here." He put it in my hands and blushed. It was a polaroid of us two. We were both laughing in the picture and holding on to one another. On the back it said, "I feel like I've known you forever. I don't know much but I do know I love you. You mean the 🌍 to me Annie-Nannie. -hayden" I think I turned lobster red. I felt like I was being lifted on clouds. My heart fluttered. I laughed because his handwriting was so sloppy but cute.
"Thank you, Hayden. I love it. And you" i looked at the polaroid one last time and hugged him. I put the Polaroid in the back of my phone case and we headed down to the pool. My heart was happy. I was happy. I was proud of how far Hayden and I have came. I wanted his moment to last forever. And this feeling.