in and out

We arrived and just in time for lunch with Hayden and his dad. We all decided to stop at in and out and have lunch there. Hayley and I loved in and out. I primped my hair in the car rear view mirror and touched up my foundation and lip stick. I saw him. Getting out of the car and hugging Hayley. Would he hug me? Probably not in front of the vlog camera considering what happened last time. I got out the car and walked towards them. Hayden's dad greeted me and hugged me hard. Hayden put Hayley down from an air hug and looked at me and smiled. Mommy and daddy and the rest of them started heading in the restaurant but Hayden came my way. He smiled and hugged me. Softly.
"Hi" he said while hugging me still.
"Hi" I said back as I smiled into his shoulder. Inhaling the smell of him. He let go of me and stood in front of me and smiled. That smile I loved.
"I'm happy to see you.." he blushed and ran his fingers through his hair.
"I'm happy to see you too. Cool kids club is finally reunited." I laughed and he grabbed my arm and led me into the restaurant. We found our people and sat with them and ordered. Hayden sat beside me. I was taking a drink of my drink and I looked over and Hayden had his camera out and wanted a selfie. He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me close and snapped the selfie. I was smiling hard in the picture, mainly because I was laughing. I looked truly happy in that picture. Mainly because I was. Mommy and daddy kept looking at us and smiling and then looking at Hayden's dad. Then they would whisper. Hayden asked if Hayley and I could go back to their hotel and swim. Mommy and daddy decided to come too. We went to our hotel first and unpacked and got our swim suits on. We headed to Hayden's hotel and I was nervous. Really nervous. I really liked Hayden.