Packin'

it was the next day and I was a little more calm than last night.. Hayden and I texted but not that much. I didn't really feel like talking to him after Mackenzie went a wall on me and DM'd me that craziness. It put me in a funk and I didn't exactly know why. I didn't know much of anything these days. I finished some school and ate lunch and got ready for gym. After my gym time was over and so was Hayley's we went to target and the mall to get a few things to pack for play list. We bought shampoo and conditioner, and other bathroom stuff. We picked up a couple new swim suits from the mall and some sun glasses. We bought new luggage too. We just bought stuff to prepare and take to play list. After our mega shopping spree we stopped at chipotle for dinner. Hayley asked the craziest question on the car ride home.
"Mommy?" She asked while taking a break from drinking her chocolate milk.
"Yes Hay Hay?" She turned the vlog camera off.
"How can you tell when a boy likes you?" She asked and did her giggle that indicated she was shy. Gee. Me and Hayley were wondering the same thing. How can you? It's not like they have giant signs on their forehead.
"Well, it depends. Of course he'll be nice to you, always. And he'll mess with you. And just little stuff like that." Mommy added on more but I stopped listening. Hayden was nice. And he messed with me. But, I figured he did that with everyone. Especially Mackenzie I was beginning to envy her. What did she ever have that I didn't? She started being mean to me after that DM. I guess Hayden really did message her and tell her to stop or something. She had been acting mean and weird ever since that night. Posting musicallys with songs about being prettier and better than people. Liking mean pictures of me.. I didn't understand it. Did I come off as a threat to her? What did I have that SHE envied? We got home and un loaded all the bags. I took what I bought and took it upstairs Akon son my new suitcase. I brushed my teeth and lit on my pj's. I went back downstairs to hang Witt mommy and daddy and Hayley and do the question of the day. I was sleepy and was about to fall asleep in daddy's arms when mommy made me get up and go to my bed. Along with Hayley. About ten minutes after hitting the sheets Hayley fell asleep and I texted Hayden.
"hey, sorry I haven't been answering. Been out with the fam." I response to his texts from hours ago. He responded within seconds.
"It's chill. How are you?" He sent along with the smiley face emoji.
"I've been good. Pretty excited for play list. Wby?" I decided to mention playlist because I knew we would be seeing each other there.
"I've been good. And same!! Get to see the rest of the cool kids club at play list. ;)" he texted back with a winky face. I smiled. Probably blushed too. I had a weird feeling that this play list was going to be one for the books.