"Tell me everything!"

"Tell me everything!" Mia shrieked and pulled me by my arm towards a corner.
She wanted to know everything about Hayden. boy, it felt good to tell everything to someone. I didn't tell her about how I felt about him and stuff. Not too much because I didn't want her to look at me with sad eyes and say it was okay when she found out that Hayden and Kenzie were dating. If they were dating. I wasn't exactly sure. Who could be? Anyways. I told her and I told her that he DM'd me and so did Kenzie. She was like "oh my gosh" this and "oh my gosh" that. I couldn't even listen because it's like she wouldn't understand. Had she ever even had a crush? Crushes crush you. Literally. I was kind of scared of mommy finding out. I didn't know why. I felt like she would get mad that I even opened the DM and responded. She would be upset that I didn't tell her about Kenzie messaging me either. I spent the rest of practice really focusing on my bars routine. I almost had it down to the T. After practice and school, mommy came and got me. She talked to my coach for a little and then we got into the car. Mommy was vlogging and talking and I was kind of purposely being quiet so she would catch the drift and turn the camera off. Sure enough, she did.
"Annie, what's wrong?" She said in a baby voice that made me smile.
"Well you know how the entire fan base has been shipping me and Hayden? And making pictures of us together and videos?" I asked while picking at my nail.
"Yes. Has it been bothering you?" She turned the car off.
"well no, not so much. not until I saw this one mean picture. and Hayden liked it. And so did Mackenzie." I responded and let a small tear roll down my cheek.
"Really? That's really not okay if Hayden." She rubbed my arm.
"He DM'd me and then Kenzie did." I cried some more. And added on, "I thought we were friends." I looked out the window while mommy read the DM's.