rock the day

I woke up with a slight pain in my neck, the pillow I had slept with, fell in the middle of the night. I looked over and Hayden was still asleep. I grabbed my bags and went to the restroom to get ready considering mommy and them would be here in an hour. Today, Hayden and I actually had to do some stuff for rock your hair. We had to take pre-pictures for rock into summer in june. I didn't do my hair or makeup because at the studio they were gonna do it for me for the pictures. I put my clothes and shoes on and did my famous Annie bun. As I walked out Hayden was awake.
"Good morning." He smiled.
"Morning" I smiled back.
"Hey, have you seen my phone?"
"Uhh yeah, it's on the coffee table."
"Okay cool. What time are we leaving for those pictures?"
"I'm not sure. Probably when my parents get here." I half smiled. He nodded and walked out the bedroom. I peeked through the crack and watched as he opened his phone. I didn't wanna tell Hayden I knew about the texts. I didn't wanna snoop and be a liar either. I figured, once we finish the pics and hit the little board walk thing, I could low key follow him to the lemonade stand. Wait, what if he doesn't go? To the lemonade stand. That would be good. That would show he doesn't care about her anymore and he's serious about me. I mean, I would figure after our last incident with her, he'd leave her alone but with Hayden, you never know. The doorbell rang and mommy and daddy and Hayley came in. Hayley was automatically loud and laughing. I missed her. When I saw her I thought of Caleb. She looked like him a lot. I didn't wanna be sad so I didn't pay too much attention to Hayley.
"Okay, you guys ready? We have to be there in 15 minutes." We all nodded and got into the car.