5 days until..

It was now five days until play list. I was exited. Not only about being able to see Hayden but also getting to see the bratayley fans. It was also so fun meeting new people and taking pictures with people. It really makes me think of Caleb and it just all around makes me happy. Mommy and daddy started calling and booking times to drop the dogs off at the doggy hotel. I went upstairs to find Hayley in my room and on my phone.
"Hayley. What are you doing?!" I quietly yelled. I hated when hayley got on my phone without asking me. Because when I do it to her, she's mega mad. She turns back into brat-ayley.
"Talking to Hayden." She said it so calmly and as if she was doing nothing wrong. I was about to snatch the phone when I realized. She was literally talking to Hayden. On FaceTime. FaceTime.
"Hey Hayden. Here's Annie!" She turned the camera to me. Oh gosh. What if I looked terrible?
"Annie!! Another member of the cool kids club has arrived. Let's call this meeting into order." He smiled and laughed, causing me to laugh and smile. I hadn't heard his laugh in what seemed like forever. Hayley pushed the phone in my hands and left.
"Sorry that she just called you.. she's crazy." I laughed and smiled.
"Actually I called. I didn't know she was on your phone. I was expecting you." He smiled softly and blushed.
"Oh, you called me?" I asked, feeling so confused and all happy. And fiddled with the ends of my blanket.
"Yes, I did. Wanted to hear that voice of yours." He smirked. My heart dropped.
"Well, you'll get to hear it in five short days.." I smiled and batted my eyes. Hopefully this would be considered flirty. I had no idea how to flirt.
"I can hardly wait Annie." He smiled. We stayed on FaceTime for one hour and fifteen minutes. We talked and talked. We told each other corny and terrible jokes, to the point where I was googling them. We laughed so hard. It was perfect. He was perfect. I went to bed with my heart full and heavy. I think I could really like this boy.