Gym

I woke up to Hayley at the foot of the bed still asleep, but in the craziest position. I laid in bed and played with my blankey waiting for mommy or daddy to come and wake me up when I remembered that DM. I unlocked my phone ignoring the texts from Katie and Mia and went straight to Instagram. The DM was from Kenzie. Why would she be DM'ing me. I choked back something. It wasn't fear, it was embarrassment. The DM read.
"hey Annie. Hayden told me that you saw where me and him both liked the mean picture. I'm really sorry. I did it to be petty and I shouldn't have. You shouldn't take it out on Hayden." I didn't know what to say. So she didn't care that the whole fan base was shipping me with her boyfriend? Or whatever he was to her. I decided to message Hayden back.
"it's okay, I guess. Did you tell Kenzie to message me? You didn't have to do that lol." I press send and looked at the time. It was 9:00. Mommy is probably up by now. I turned my ringer off so that mommy wouldn't ask who it was when it dinged. I wanted to tell her about the Hayden and Kenzie situation but I couldn't. I didn't want to make it a big deal. I wanted to handle it on my own. I got up and used my restroom and brushed my teeth. I decided to go ahead and get dressed for gym. I wore a  solid black Leo with blue Nike pros. I put my hair in a pony tail and went down stairs. Hayley, of course, was still asleep. I talked to mommy and daddy and after a while they went up stairs to wake Hayley up. Mommy decided to just leave her asleep and go ahead and take me to gym. As soon as I got in the car I felt my phone quietly vibrate in between my legs. I grabbed my phone a little too quickly and saw that Hayden DM'd back. I smiled. To myself. And when I opened the DM, I smiled even more. To myself of course.