Glow yeah

Lexi did my makeup for the party and then our other friends makeup. I got ready and did my hair. I loved the look I went with. Especially the colorful things that went in my hair. I texted Hayden a picture and asked what he thought.
A: Whatcha think?😉
H: beautiful. 😘 I got something pink too, so we can match. 😉
A: good 😘 c you then
I smiled and shut my phone off. Lexi and I took a bunch of pics and then got in the car. I was kind of nervous to go to this party. Considering I didn't really know the girl who's birthday it was. I was just friends with some of her friends like Lexi, Jaydn, and Hayden and stuff. We all sat down and got this cool ice cream. Lexi and the other girls went to dance and I sat with with Hayden for a bit. We took a couple selfies, since we were matching and all.
"I love the hair do." He smiled and grabbed my hands.
"Hmmm, I love your face." I laughed. I was being goofy. Buttttt I did really love his face.
"And I love you." I stopped giggling and looked at him. With all seriousness.
"You do?" I swallowed.
"Yes, I really do. It took me a while to realize it but I do Annie. I'm sorry if saying I love you was too soon, but I can't help it. I just, love you." He inched closer to me.
"No, no it wasn't too soon. It was perfect timing. I love you too. I do. I've always loved you and I feel like I've always known it." I kissed him. No one noticed. Not like mommy would either, this place was crammed packed.
"Wanna go dance?" He smiled and took my hand. We danced and danced and slow danced and crazy danced. It was so much fun. We laughed until our sides ached and danced until our feet were numb. The party ended around 11:30 and it was 10. I texted mommy and told her I was ready to roll out. Hayden walked me out and stuff. We went down the stairs that were sectioned off inside a room. Kind of like the places where you park your car, there's a door and inside is stairs. We  walked down the first flight and he pushed me against the wall and kissed me. He ran his hand down my side, and then did the same with the other hand. He kissed me and my heart sunk. He added some tongue. I was shocked. How did he even know how to do that? I went with it and kissed. I kissed him like I never have before. I held the back of his head with my hand and the other hand gripping his neck and the back of his t-shirt. I kissed passionately yet, roughly, and yet, sweetly. I loved the scent of him but I also loved the taste of him. We kissed one last time and I felt him smiling against my lips. I kissed him and came away from his face.
"Wow" I said and smirked.
"Wow." He smiled and kissed me. He let go of me and grabbed my hand and we walked down the rest of the stairs. We got to the door that lead out, knowing that on the other side of that door, mommy and the rest of the gang was gonna be there, Hayden kissed me ever so slowly and rubbed my back. He kissed me one last time and looked at me before exiting.
"I love you Annie." He blushed.
"I love you Hayden. And I had an amazing night with you." I kissed him and smiled. We opened the door and got into our cars and left. I got in quiet, mommy assumed i was tired. I laid my head against the seat and smiled. My phone vibrated.
H: so. there's lipstick on my shirt annnnnddddd I have your headband.
Oh my gosh is what I thought and I laid my head in my hands and smiled from ear to ear. He rocked my world and definitely, my summer.