little do you know

It was the next day and we had rehearsal and then mommy, me, Hayden, jimmy and Hayden's brother would be heading down to Malibu for last photo shoot pics for the music video. We got to rehearsal and I was nervous. Hayden and I were gonna be singing little do you know. It was our first song together, I'd hope there'd be much much more in the future. This song was sweet and meant a lot. It was now our song. I snapped out of my thoughts when mommy said we were going to run through the song real quick. Hayden began to sing.
I love you till the sun dies, I'll wait, I'll wait, I love you like you've never felt the pain-- I started to sing too. Our voices meshed so well together. It made my heart skip a beat. My cheeks turned red and I was just singing with Hayden. Letting our voices combine and fill up the empty spots. We finished and the whole room clapped and cheered, even though it was just mommy and jimmy and a couple other guys. Hayden and I looked at each other. We got a couple last things put together and then we were on the road for Malibu. I sat in the seat next to Hayden's brother and Hayden sat in the very back. We made a pit stop and bought snacks. I got Doritos, and Hayden got takis. After mommy shut the vlog off her and jimmy just talked up there like adults. Hayden's brother put his ear buds in and I sat and looked at the window. My phone buzzed.
H: sooooooo, im excited about these pictures
A: me toooo. Why didn't you just talk out loud?
H: can't talk ab the other night out loud can I? 😉
A: hmm, true. well talk🤔
H: maybe if we're alone again today, we can try that again.. if you want. 😘 I can't stop thinking ab your lips.
A: guess we'll just see. 😘😘
Mommy turned the vlog camera on and I turned around and smiled at Hayden. And didn't text back again. We got to the place where we'd be getting ready before the pics. Everyone got out and rushed in and Hayden and I were still left, trying to get out of the car, alone.. boy oh boy.