I see him tomorrow

After that call with Mackenzie I was kind of mad. I was in a bad mood. And I shouldn't have been. I was in a bad mood towards Hayden. I shouldn't be taking it out on him. Or should I? I felt bad for Mackenzie though, she sounded hurt on the phone. I mean. I know how it feels to like someone and them not like you back. But, I figured Hayden did like her. I mean he was always hanging out with her and letting her posts pictures of them. Thinking about all this just made me wonder, was he a player?? I have no clue! I've been racking my brain with this drama for weeks. And I don't want to guess and wonder anymore. I want to know. I decided to get out of my funk that Mackenzie put me in and hang with Hayley. I once heard this quote that said something like 'having grace is when somebody hurts you and you try and understand their situation instead of getting revenge." I decided that Mackenzie obviously had problems and baggage she was dealing with. She was hurt. I wanted to be a good person and the bigger person in all of this. I wasn't going to be mad and take it out on anyone. I wasn't going to let this or her get to me. I wanted to understand why she was doing the things she was doing, instead of rushing and telling Hayden and trying to get revenge, I let it all go and didn't do anything. We packed he littler carry ons that we would be taking tomorrow. We ate dinner and took our showers and got ready for bed. I got out of the shower and started getting dressed when i heard my phone going off. It was the FaceTime ring tone. It was Hayden. Or was it? I was kind of scared. My heart was beating in my chest. It was Hayden. Thank god.
"Annie! What's up? You've kinda been MIA over text messages lately." He laughed and smiled.
"Oh yeah, I've just been really busy with gym and school." I replied and laughed. I didn't lie. I was busy with school and gym.
"Annie, are you okay? I know you enough to know when something is wrong." He looked hurt.
"I'm fine, really." I smiled and changed the subject. We talked about our day and what we did. We talked about how excited we were to go to play list and see each other. We stayed on FaceTime for two hours before I fell I asleep. I went to sleep with Hayden's voice imbedded in my ears.