a dream

i had a dream that I was cornered. Into a literal corner being questioned. Questioned about Hayden. Hayden. I was in a corner with millions of people and cameras in my face asking me questions about him. I was tongue tied in my dream. I didn't know what to say. Everyone was yelling and throwing questions at me like "do you like Hayden summerall?" "Is it true that you two both like each other?" "Are you guys dating?" I was speechless, for once. In the middle of the crowd, stood Mackenzie. With her arms cross and her perfect curly hair shining in the light. I woke up from that nightmare covered in sweat. I looked at the clock and it was only one p.m. So I layed back down and looked at the ceiling and thought about everything. Hayden, Kenzie, and the rest of the world that had a perfect insight to my life. I thought about Caleb and how if he was here, I'd have him to talk to and he'd know exactly what to say. I had never liked a boy before but I knew how fans got when a boy showed any bit of interest in me. I didn't want that. I didn't want to be shipped or have people speculate. Most the time when fans did that, it made me look like I liked the boy even when I didn't. Most the time when people shipped me with someone, I never liked them. But with Hayden, I felt like it could possibly be different. I still didn't want to have people speculate or ship me with him because I knew it would scare him off. Or make him think I liked him and was obsessed. Which I'm not. Or am I?