Curly headed cutie

I woke up to the voices of mommy and daddy and the laugher of Hayley. Breakfast was already here and on the table. I get up with my blankey and sit myself by the food. I chug a glass of chocolate milk and proceed to eat. Mommy and daddy kept talking about everything that was planned today and hayley kept talking in my ear but I was so sleepy that I couldn't even maintain a conversation at this point. I took a shower and threw my purple bratayley Leo on and some black Nike pros and put my hair in a braid/ponytail. we arrived at the gym and met the people and started recording a video for her channel. We did some gymnastics and it was pretty fun. After a while Hayden, and his dad showed up. I had never heard of Hayden Summerall before. He was a curly headed cutie. He immediately started joking and talking to daddy and Hayley, even mommy. He seemed different went he talked to me. He joked with me and made fun of me, but not in a mean way. While Hayley and I did flips on the trampoline for the girls video, Hayden was being taught how to do the bars and daddy watched him and mommy filmed him. He was so goofy. He reminded me of Caleb, maybe that's why I felt safe around him. Or even looked at him. He made me whole again. So I thought.