Digits

I decided to not get excited about Hayden. He asked for my number and we started texting. After Syd and Luke left of course. We DM'd the whole night before. Then he asked for my "digits;)" and we texted the whole night. He was pretty cool and sweet. I even got to know a little more of his serious side. His favorite color was blue, his favorite thing to eat was burgers, his favorite drink was Minute Maid and he loved to bowl. It was fun getting to know him and even just being his friend. It was now 15 days until play list. I was excited because I would be seeing Hayden. Maybe this would answer the questions I had about him and us. It had been a week and Hayden and I still texted nonstop. We even FaceTimed once. It was nice. Mommy and daddy decided that it was time for a family trip and no phones. No phones. No phones equaled no Hayden. I warned him before we went on the mini family trip. It was just for the day but still. We went to see Luna and eat lunch. We then went to sky zone and then went to see a movie. After the movie ended it was about 9:00. Once we got in the car mommy decided to give me my phone. I checked it and had three texts from Katie, two from Mia and only one from Hayden. One. It confused me. I decided to get on Instagram before I responded. I was scrolling and then I saw it. and by it, I mean Mackenzie posts. She posted a picture with Hayden. She had her arms wrapped around him and the caption was "him💕" I clicked my phone off, without responding to Hayden, chocked back humiliation, with tears I felt devastated. The whole car ride home, I talked to Caleb. In my head, of course.