joy ride prt 2

We got onto the boat and decided to call Aunt Malissa and Mary Kate and Danielle and see if they wanted to come out on the boat too. We waited for about ten minutes and then saw Mary Kate and them walking down the brown stairs leading out of the house. We all got on the bus and headed out onto the water. We ate our lunch and took butt loads of selfies. We stopped the bus at a decent spot and jumped in. Hayley went down the slide, Mary Kate and I did back flips into the water and Hayden and daddy just jumped off the top. Mommy of course, filmed.
"Hayden try a back flip!" Hayden's dad called out.
"Are you crazy?" Hayden started to laugh. And so did I.
"Annie, show him how to." Mommy said. So I did. I came up from the water and heard Hayden saying no way. Eventually mommy and daddy and Hayden's dad gave up the idea of Hayden doing a back flip. So Hayden and I began to swim.
"Okay, you go on the slide and I'll jump. Who ever hits the water first wins." I said to Hayden and got in my Position and so did he.
"So, what's the loser get?" He smirked.
"I have something in mind." I smirked. Daddy counted down and we both went into the water. I hit the water first. Hayden lost. Since Hayden lost, it was time for him to get the losers punishment. We made Hayden dress up like a complete girl and he had to walk around in the mall. It brought back so many good and funny memories. Caleb had to do this fare before. Mommy filmed everything and was hysterically laughing. Hayden wore a pink dress with black heels and we put a red wig on him. I even did his makeup and Hayley painted his nails.
"Oh my goodness." Hayden turned red before he opened the mall door.
"Okay everybody, so Hayden lost at a contest with Annie so his punishment is to walk around the mall dressed as a girl." Mommy told the
Vlog camera and daddy walked in with Hayden. It was the best day ever.
"I can't believe you actually did it." I laughed and punched Hayden's arm.
"Well, the next contest I won't be losing." He stuck his tongue out at me.
"Mhmmm. Sure." Hayley chimed in and that caused everyone to laugh. It's definitely been a joy ride with Hayden.