Attack on Titan x Mystic Messenger

Okay, if I had to compare two people from Attack On Titan to Jumin and Jaehee, it'd most likely be Levi and Hanji.

For one, Levi has black eyes and black hair just like Jumin and Hanji has brown hair and eyes like Jaehee, not to mention glasses, except Jaehee doesn't really need hers and Hanji does. Literally, if we were to put Jumin and Jaehee in Levi and Hanji's getup, then there would be an uncanny resemblance.

For two, the personalities. Levi is serious and has blocked off all his emotion except for truly emotional parts (ex: when Petra's dead body was thrown off the wagon). This is like Jumin in a lot of ways. Also, I'm sure that Jumim is a bit of a clean freak like Levi.

Then we have Hanji's personality. Hanji gets excited when talking about Titans for some reason, same as how Jaehee can get excited when talking about Zen's acting or beauty. Hanji is also always working on her research on the titans and her scientific discoveries, same as how Jaehee is always working on anything Jumin gives her. Hanji also is working with Levi, which causes her to be a bit closer to Levi than others, same as Jaehee to Jumin. Also she works so hard that she sometimes forgets to take care of herself, like Jaehee. Hanji also has a badass attitude and fighting skills when the time comes, just like Jaehee.

I also see a resemblance with Mikasa and Eren, what with the way Mikasa didn't want to fight on without Eren alive. That just reminds me of Jumin because honestly, if Jumin thought Jaehee was dead then he'd not want to go on either. This is irrelevant bit kinda relevant.

Anyways, I was thinking of who I'd compare to Mystic Messenger characters in Attack On Titan and I ended up comparing Hanji and Levi to Jumin and Jaehee.

I know I keep promising new one shots but my brain works too fast for me to work on the stories so I need to write these down first before I forget these gems. I'm sorry.

Anyways, y'all wanna help in the comments to compare the rest of the characters with the rest of the attack on titan characters?