Yandere! Jaehee

"It was so nice of you to invite us to your home. We're very grateful you're willing to share information on how to make Jumin agree to the marriage and get rid of his cat," Sarah said as she watched Jaehee pour two glasses for the women in front of her.

"No problem,"

"Oh, sweetie, don't pour me one," Glam Choi said to Jaehee. Jaehee glared for a moment but regained what little patience she had and put the glass back in the cupboard. This only complicates everything I planned...

"You're not much of a drinker, I see," Jaehee said. Jaehee put ice cubes in Sarah's drink before handing it to her. "So, do you want to get to business?" Jaehee said, watching Sarah drink the alcohol.

"I like how straightforward you are," Glam Choi said and Jaehee nodded. Before Glam could say anything else, coughing erupted from Sarah. "Sarah? Are you okay?" She received no answer as Sarah continued coughing violently and collapsed from her chair. Glam moved to get up but Jaehee pointed a knife to her throat.

"Move and you're dead," Jaehee said, all previous emotion gone from her voice. Glam's breathing became quicker as she stared at Sarah's shaking, coughing form before everything went silent and Sarah became still.

"...Sarah...?" Glam said cautiously and Jaehee couldn't help but smile in satisfaction.

"No more wedding,"

"Miss. Kang... If you let me go, I wont-"

"You don't have the right to speak at the moment," Jaehee spat at her. Her eyes were devoid of emotion as she smiled at her. "If I kill you right now..." Jaehee pressed the tip of the knife to Glam's throat. "Mr. Han doesn't have to worry about his father's girlfriend either..."

"Please, I will do anything you want," Glam Choi pleaded with Jaehee for her life.

"Anything?"

"Yes!" Glam said with hope that Jaehee may be able to negotiate with.

"Then die," Jaehee said as she pressed the knife hard into Gkam's throat. She watched Glam collapse and walked closer to her, sitting on her knees. "Please just die," Jaehee repeated as she plunged the knife into her heart and skull. She stabbed her in any part of her body, a pleasant smile on her face as she became covered in her blood. Jaehee sat there for a while, looking dumbfounded and staring at the body in front of her, mutilated. "I hate messes..." Jaehee said finally as she stood back up. She looked over to a dead Sarah and smiled. "At least you had enough respect to take the drink," Jaehee said casually and took Glam Choi's hands, dragging her to the bathroom. "I have to get rid of any DNA samples. If they can't identify you, they can't identify a suspect," Jaehee said, grabbing the razor. "We'll start with your hair,"

-----------------

After three days, Jaehee came to work only to hear about her murders. Nobody could identify them as she had removed all hair, removed thier teeth, cut off thier fingers and toes, and gouged out thier eyes. There was not enough DNA to help identify them. Though, since they had gone missing the same day, there was suspicion. Still, the police cannot conduct an investigation without proper evidence.

"Miss. Kang," One of her co-workers caught up with her. "Has Mr. Han come to work yet?"

"He's too busy to even take my calls," Jaehee said, giving the worker an empty glare before making the rest of the way to her office. "Just keep working. I'll get in contact with him," Jaehee said as she made her way to her office. She set her stuff down before taking out her phone. It rang a few times before she got his voicemail.

As per usual, I guess... I wish MC wasn't there. He needs to come to work and stop ignoring me... She thought. No matter how much her mind said to just kill MC, she couldn't handle Jumin becoming upset again. The whole reason she killed was for him to be happy and killing MC would only make him depressed.

"I hope this made you happy," Jaehee said, smiling as positive emotions swelled in her heart. She saw no downside to this action at all. Sarah is gone so there's no wedding anymore. Glam Choi is gone, so there's not a selfish woman for maybe another three weeks in Jumin's life and even if they conduct an investigation, Jaehee wouldn't even be the first to be interrogated. If anything, Mr. Chairman would be the first suspect.

Suddenly, a thought came into Jaehee's sick mind. A really bad thought came to her. She tried to shake it as she did the killing MC one but she couldn't.

Should Mr. Chairman be killed too...?