First Meeting

Thier first meeting wasn't anything extravagant or fancy. Not like Yoosung when he finally got the chance to meet MC at the party or like V when he met Rika as she was admiring his photos. Jumin and Jaehee's first meeting was when Jaehee came in to be interviewed for a job. It was normal procedure. Ask questions and he'll call you back if you got the job.

At that moment, Jaehee never thought she'd get into such a deep relationship with Jumin. They weren't dating, far from it but it was a different kind of deep and a different kind of intimacy.

It was the kind where great trust and patience was practiced almost daily. The kind where intimacy was shown with looks rather than actions or even words. Jaehee never thought she'd ever love her boss but she found it was easy to say I love you, if she ever wanted to.

There was no relationship other than boss/assistant but Jumin and Jaehee felt things together more than they did with others. Jumin knew Jaehee was valuable to him. They didn't love each other in any romantic sense but they loved each other in a different way.

It was the kind of love that made Jumin smile and made him feel as if all stress had been lifted. It was the love one could never buy with money. The kind no gold digger would ever be satisfied with. The kind no other human woman got from him.

Suddenly, he was glad V persisted on Jaehee and grateful for thier first meeting.

A/N: I DID IT