He was...

"I.. I'm going to go hang out with MC and Yoosung today," Jaehee said, silently asking permission since her last boyfriend needed to give her it. Jumin did not say whether she could go or not though.

"Okay. Have fun! I love you and call if you need anything," Jumin said and Jaehee was surprised. Just like that? Jaehee had expected him to lash out at her for not telling him beforehand. She had been gathering the courage just for him to not care. She smiled at that and felt she could almost cry.

"You're... You're not angry?" Jaehee asked with a light giggle that seemed to release some anxiety. Jumin looked at her, silently asking her to continue, to give some insight to her question. "My old boyfriend. He'd be angry since I didn't tell him beforehand. You're not angry?"

"Of course not. I don't understand why any man could be angry over such a trivial thing. You're not my property, you're my partner. I love you, I don't own you," Jumin said and Jaehee smiled. Running to him only to give him a hug, nearly making him fall flat on his butt.

"Thank you!" Jaehee said. Jumin was surprised for a moment before he got a bit angry at the man who made Jaehee think it was normal to treat her as such. Instead of thinking about that, he kissed the top of her head and tightened the embrace, focusing on making her feel as special as possible.

"Don't thank me over loving you," He said. He ran his fingers through her hair, having stopped at a few places for tangles. "So, when are you leaving?"

"Right now actually," Jaehee let out a sigh, feeling content that she finally had a partner that wouldn't dictate her everyday life. She finally found a partner to actually love and respect her, even if she didn't know that that was something that was supposed to be normal. She felt as if a weight had been lifted off her chest as she looked up at Jumin.

"Better get ready then. It's going to be hot today so dress lightly, don't die of heat stroke,"

"Okay! Thank you," Jaehee said as she went into her room to change.

"She's so beautiful," He said to himself, a moment later rolling his eyes at a sentence so cheesy leaving his mouth. He debated whether he should just keep it shut but ended up not staying quiet. Jaehee came back out and asked for a goodbye kiss, which he gladly gave before seeing her off. He loved how she looked so much happier knowing Jumin was not like her ex. She looked much less anxious but he knew that she still had anxiety over other things. He knew there were other things in her past relationship that was not healthy. He also knew that he needed to change her view on relationships now that he was there.

A/N: Had a small idea, wrote a small idea.