Dogs Need Punishment

The room was quiet between the two, one shifting uncomfortably and the other staring at her with a neutral expression, almost as if he was not the one to call her in. Finally, Jumin seemed to break the silence of the room.

"Where are your glasses?" He asked. Jaehee looked startled for a moment before responding.

"They broke. I had to get them repaired," She said simply. The atmosphere never seemed to calm after talking. Jumin closed his eyes before looking back at her.

"You are dismissed. Return to your work," He said. Jaehee nodded before closing the door behind her.

------------------

Now I remember why I wanted her to wear those damn glasses so much. Jumin thought as he continued working.

I admit, calling her into my office wasn't needed but I wanted to look at such a rare sight. The glasses are like shields but barely can hide her amazing eyes. He had to stop writing for a moment so he didn't write his thoughts.

They're brown, much too boring but her type of brown isn't anything I've seen. This brown is lighter and has gold and shines. He smiled before frowning.

I thought about letting her take them off but it wouldn't be good. I'd just end up looking for her all day for stupid reasons and besides, father seems to not like women with glasses and short hair.  Jumin felt bad that he had to do this but in some way, he supposed it protected her.

I can't help but hate myself. I'm selfish and I refuse to let Jaehee go so what do I do? Change her appearance. I have no excuse that doesn't translate to me being selfish. Jumin took a deep breath, slightly angry at himself. He knew if anyone else did this to her, he'd hate them and he was no exception.

A dog has to have punishment when he does bas things. I suppose, that is my punishment for thinking bad things... Jumin thought about the times when he'd be thinking of Jaehee in a light too inappropriate for an assistant. His punishment was making him hate himself.

I just wish I could love her without turning into my father. Jumin thought that if he were to date his assistant, it might kickstart whatever happened to his father to happen to him.

Why did this woman have to be my assistant... Hopefully she gets her glasses soon....

A/N: Jesus why are my request chapters so short?! Anyways, this was requested by Shipper6145 Thank you for the request!