Poll

Do you guys want a My RFA Kids x Reader book?

Like I have a few ideas for chapters but it's more of one of them talking to you and romanticizing you.

I have an idea for Laon, for Areum, and for Jisu.

Or should I just write them in this book and not publish another one?

I mean. Sometimes I write about them separately where Jumin or Jaehee aren't even present like in the chapter 'Sunscreen' with Laon and Gyeong.

So should I publish a separate book for these ideas or not?

Let me know!

Or don't if you're not even intrested.

As always, like any other book, if I publish it you can absolutely leave suggestions on chapters.

Which some of you don't know about

You can comment on any of my books and make suggestions for a one shot you want to see come to life in writing form. Though, sometimes I cannot make it since I'm not the best at writing or it becomes forgotten with the other drafts.

Either way, please comment a one shot if you want me to write it. It makes me feel special that you asked me even if there's not many options for Jumin/Jaehee one shot authors.

Sorry, I blabbered on. Anyways, My RFA Kids x Reader book: yay or nay?

Also, if you have any other name to address them as a group then it will be greatly appreciated if you comment that below too because I'm not sure if I like the sound of My RFA Kids...

But I kind of do?

Comment your opinions on any of these topics!