Lets Go to Paradise

"What?" Jaehee asked, fear flooding her voice as her boss, who she knew so well, had just asked her to join another organization and leave the RFA to Rika and Saeran. "Why? Um, what's the purpose of Mint Eye?"

"To let people find out what true paradise is. Besides, Rika and Saeran are traitors. You're not like them... Are you?" Jaehee couldn't help but think there was an underlying threat in the question.

"Mr. Han..?" Jaehee felt him take a hold of her wrist and smile. It was a little too hard a grip for that friendly smile to match. "Mr. Han!" Jaehee said with a louder tone. He was being too aggressive to her and alarms went off in her mind to get away from him.

"Jaehee, come on now. You're my friend, right?" He asked. Jaehee knew she was his friend but she wasn't sure she was looking at the same man anymore. This man was much more aggressive, quick to anger, and was starting to hurt her. That was something Jumin was not known for acting like. Besides that, he had mint eyes now. She had asked about them but he just brushed it off without a definite answer. "Don't go away. Are you afraid of me?"

"No!" Jaehee answered almost immediately. She was not afraid of him, that much she knew. The thing was, she also knew she needed to get away from him. "I just need you to let go of me," She said, trying to pry his hand off her wrist but all he did was tighten it and hold onto her other wrist with his free hand.

"I don't like it when you fight me," He said. Jaehee really didn't know what happened to him but her brain was telling her to fight back. She really really didn't want to hurt him but she realized she may not have a choice.

"I'm not fighting you!" Jaehee responded as she tried to get Jumin off of her.

"Yes, you are," He nearly growled. He paused, almost as if he was surprised at his tone and then laughed. "I'm sorry. I lost my patience," He smiled at her but that didn't mean he loosened his grip. "I don't like it when you resist," He said.

"I don't even know what you're trying to do! Of course I'm resisting!" Jaehee yelled at him and he laughed again.

"I... Haha, I can't believe you," She was confused before he continued. "You say you're not scared... Then why does your eyes look as if you are? Your breathing has also started getting faster. Tell me, why did you lie? Do you not like being weak?" He asked. She knew she wasn't weak, she knew she could easily hurt Jumin if she wanted to. Somehow, her body kept screaming not to do so as her mind said otherwise. "Come to Paradise with me, Jaehee,"

"What do you even mean by that?!"

"You're such a good assistant. It'd be a shame if I left you behind but had to stay with that lame actor. Don't be afraid of me, Jaehee. We can set everyone free. Don't worry, nobody will harm you. I'll protect you and keep you safe. Those judo skills won't do you any good there but, if I were your ally, then you'd be treated as royalty. Of course, you'd have to go through initiation..."

"Mr. Han," She said, snapping him out of his small speech. "I don't want to go,"

"Why not?" He asked, his eyes darkening over as he was less than pleased with her answer.

"You sound insane, that's why," Jaehee said and Jumin hummed, letting go of her. Her mind told her to run as soon as he did but his eyes were on her again, making her freeze. It wasn't like usual, the look he gave her was truly terrifying.

"Last chance. You'd be like a princess if you come willingly," Jumin said. Jaehee had a feeling that if she joined, only bad things would happen. She also had a feeling that Jumin was still in there and he was telling the truth of protecting her if she came willingly. He always did put her safety before anyone else's. At the same time, he was not the Jumin she knew. He acted on emotions, something Jumin didn't usually do. He looked and sounded like her boss but wouldn't of thought it was him, had sprinkles of his past self not shown through.

"I..."

"You know, you're one of the most important people we need, Jaehee. That's why I'm being so persistent and giving you so many chances," He growled the last part. She closed her eyes, deciding on what needs to happen. She wasn't sure what was going on and she wasn't sure who's side was the right one. Should she stay with Rika and Saeran, running the RFA or go with V, Zen, Seven, Yoosung and Jumin, starting a Mint Eye organization? Both had her friends but ultimately... She knew Jumin longer and she had full trust and loyalty to him. It was something she could not ignore about this. Jumin smiled and offered his hand to her.

"O-" She stopped herself from saying 'Okay'. She didn't know why, but the word wouldn't come out of her mouth. She took his hand anyways, even if she couldn't communicate verbally. "Okay..." The word was like venom on her tongue and she looked to the ground, letting Jumin lead her to 'Paradise'.

A/N: This was inspired by Myetie's AU where the RFA members were Mint Eye and Mint Eye Rika and Saeran were RFA. She said that we could imagine that Jaehee stayed with the RFA or was dragged into Mint Eye by Jumin or Zen. I obviously think she'd be dragged into it by Jumin and that's how this was born.