Pregnant

Jumin looked over to the woman beside him, listening to her talk about the next meeting they need to attend and everything else in between as she shuffled through her papers. His eyes traveled to her stomach, smiling internally at the baby bump he could see and he wondered when she was planning on taking leave. How far in her pregnancy is she willing to work?

"Are you planning to work the whole time you're carrying my child?" He asked and she stopped shuffling for a moment to look at him.

"I don't see why not. Besides, it's barely shown,"

"I can see it,"

"That's because you're looking for it," Jaehee argued. "To others who don't know about my pregnancy, I just look a little fat,"

"But being on your feet 24/7 isn't good for you or the baby," Jumin said with a soft smile. Jaehee rolled her eyes at the man in front of her as she took a piece of paper out of the stack she was shuffling through just a couple moments ago.

"You're overreacting. I told you, it's barely shown. The little human inside my stomach is safe and sound," She handed the paper to him. "I will take my break when it's actually showing and I look pregnant instead of fat," Jaehee continued, tugging on his coat so he'd lean to her level so she could kiss him on his cheek. "Thank you for worrying about it though,"

"I love you both. Of course I worry,"

A/N: Wanted fluffy pregnancy juhee