Imagine

I've had this idea

And I know it's weird because I know I'm never going to join with Cheritz to make my RFA kids come to life

But

What if in one of thier routes

Areum starts becoming like Rika

And it's up to you and the rest of the new RFA to save her

This idea came up when I thought of a chatroom in this imaginary game in the imaginary Eunha's route:

Jisu: Eunha, you're not serious! It's too dangerous for you to go with him. There's no guarantee that Gyeong can keep you safe!

Eunha: Jisu...

Jisu: ...Yes?

Eunha: You are a most treasured friend and I love you very much. I always trust your wise advice but this time, I have to ignore it. Areum is in danger of her own mind and we have to help her.

Jisu: I... Eunha... Areum is a great friend to all of us. I hate to see her become a like this but I don't think we can do anything. She... I believe she's too far gone.

Eunha: Jisu! If Gyeong thinks we can save her then I'm going to believe him! Besides, I might as well do something useful. I'm not smart like you or Gyeong, I'm not helpful like Laon, I'm not kind hearted like Jeaki and I'm not sweet and loving like Areum still is! I need to show that I can be useful and I need to show Areum that she is cared for enough to have more than the Choi cousins and her brother to help get her back! Jisu... Please help me. Help me save Areum.

Jisu: Eunha... I will help. You're my best friend and it'd be a great dishonor on me to not help either you or Areum. I have known Areum since birth and I love her so much. She's not like this, we have to get to the bottom of what's going on with her.

Eunha: Thank you, Jisu. MC... You just stay there and wait for me to come back. I love you...

------------

So that's were the idea of Areum going crazy came from. It came from me thinking of Eunha's imaginary route! Areum was literally not supposed to gradually go insane throughout the imaginary game but my brain was like "how about this happens in a game we're never going to make?"

Also I just had another idea about Areum.

In Areum's imaginary route, in one of the bad ends, she goes full yandere and actually goes to wherever you're held and does what Saeran did in the Christmas DLC. She just ties you up and treats you like a present. She doesn't let you get in contact with the rest of the members and basically holds you hostage out of 'love'.

These are just some crazy thoughts I had of Areum. Don't mind me.