Everything

Jumin has realized time and time again that Jaehee was someone he could rely on. Someone that he could trust and could make him feel better in the worst of times. For the longest time, he put her as second on his list of people he could trust, first being V. Everyday she'd increasingly be closer to where he put V on his list but he always kept her second.

After V's death, it was only natural that he depended on Jaehee more and more to help him deal with both the loss of his best friend and the secrets to the RFA that he never even knew about. He told her everything, knowing that she would not tell a soul unless given the proper permission.

It was never his intention to let her know about anything. The only reason she did know is because she didn't want him to deal with things alone and because he could never keep anything from her for long. At least, not if it's bothering him.

Eventually, he started telling her his own personal secrets. He had told her about things that happened in his life that he swore to not tell anyone but V. He told her some secrets that even V didn't know because it was so easy for him to break down into a puddle of tears ever since. His walls had become fragile and, in return, caused him to spill secrets no soul knew about. No soul until now.

Jaehee had become his person. His person to go to for help, for comfort, for love, for compassion, and for work. She had become everything to him and he couldn't stand the idea of her leaving him just like V had. Her leaving him forever or her deciding he was nothing to her even if she was everything to him.

He had put his whole being into her and it'd be too much for him to watch her go in any type of way. The thing is, he was confident she'd never leave him. She was faithful even if she didn't need to be. Like when someone else wanted to employ her or when there was an opportunity to develop a romantic relationship, something that would easily take her away, something that she had wanted for years. She'd always decline no matter what, giving one excuse or another.

All her time had went into Jumin. Jaehee was his whole world now and Jumin had been her world from the start, though, in a bit of a different sense. Now, however, she depends on him almost as much. There was rarely a moment when they weren't together. It was now strange to others who see them without thier companion.

The last person both Jumin and Jaehee thought they would grow such a close, strong bond with was each other. They didn't think they'd be able to spend almost every moment with each other, they didn't think they'd be able to love each other, they didn't even think so many secrets would be shared when together.

They were everything to each other now. Come hell and high water if thier everything is taken away.

A/N: I missed Jumin's birthday and I'm really really sorry about that but I don't have any ideas for a birthday chapter so here's something different for an apology!