😀😀😀

So I was playing around with Google and I looked up 'how do I know if my boss likes me?' for Jaehee because why not? I was bored and I clicked a link called 15 ways to tell blah blah blah.

And

I'm... Kinda shocked

I was not expecting really much of anything to relate to them but 10/14 (it wouldn't let me see the 15th.) Relates to them so badly! Like, I was starting like "Is... Wait, is this really happening right now?"

I was blown away.

So I started clicking other things because I was interested now and things kept on being too easy to compare to Jumin and Jaehee.

I'm like "oh my god"

They also kept saying that most people refer to these people as 'work spouses' so I'm like "okay, well I guess Jaehee is Jumin's work spouse, now,"

So I am an emotional wreck.

One that stood out was that 'He meets with you late at night'. Also, 'He values your opinion over everyone else's.'

By now I am dead.

Everything else was still there, yes, but these two stood out.

I'm living.

I would like to know if Cheritz did this on purpose? Because it's very very suspicious right now. Like, either Jumin really wants to sleep with her or he's just so infatuated with her that he doesn't even know. Honestly, good thing he's not married yet because I also read that the type of behavior Jumin is showing to Jaehee can put a strain in a marriage.

So yeah.

I'm fine...