Disney Land

"Mickey Mouse...?"

"Dear God, please tell me you know who Mickey Mouse is," Jaehee said as she walked alongside the RFA.

"I am not stupid, Assistant Kang. I know that he is a animated mouse but I don't know why anyone would make him into a mascot that can give children nightmares," Jumin explained. Jaehee rolled her eyes as they all continued walking. It was a celebration on Yoosung and MC's engagement. Why Jumin was questioning why mascots of cartoon characters were made, She couldn't tell you.

"It's for the children to enjoy,"

"We don't have kids," Jumin said. Jaehee felt a blush appear on her face at that sentence but didn't show any reaction to it.

"Yes, Mr. Han, but Yoosung picked here to celebrate so shut up and enjoy the day with us. Please don't question everything," Jaehee pleaded with him, knowing her boss would've continued if she'd let him. Jumin stayed silent for a moment before speaking again.

"Okay,"

"Thank you,"

-----------------

She had thanked him too early. Jumin was currently arguing with Zen about whether to ride Splash Mountain or not.

"The water will ruin my hair,"

"Your hair was ruined from the beginning, besides, water dries," Jumin said, causing Zen to stay silent with a horrified look on his face for a second.

"My hair was not ruined from the beginning!" Zen said in offence.

"I'm sorry, did I make you feel bad?" Jumin asked. By the tone of his voice, even if it was slight, Jaehee could tell he was teasing Zen. Jaehee was about to say something before Yoosung beat her to it.

"Guys, it was just a suggestion. We don't have to ride splash mountain, there are other rides," Yoosung said with a smile.

"Exactly! Now hug and make up," MC said and Zen let out a small scream as Jumin gagged.

"I won't hug him but I'll make up," Zen said.

"Thank you," Jumin said as he gave a small smile to whoever wanted to see at the moment. Jaehee knew at that moment that Zen and Jumin could qualify as the children but all that thought did was make Jaehee smile and give a small laugh, much to the confusion of the RFA.

A/N: I have never been to Disneyland but that's what Google is for. This was requested by Whitnnita  thank you for commenting your request and I'm sorry it's so short!