Photos

I still can't get over this

Jaehee literally was like "Oh, and my boyfriend is sleeping. Here, have a picture,"

Like, she is totally a part of the #ShowBaeOff squad along with Jumin.

And the fact that he's comfortable enough around her to fall asleep is what makes my heart swell.

He will let her see him in such a state. He doesn't let anyone really let them see him like that, no less let them be able to watch him or do things while he sleeps but with Jaehee, he doesn't care.

Jumin just trusts Jaehee so much and he loves her so much and I think she may love him too. I mean, there was no reason to send that photo but she still just sent the photo and I just love it so much.

They are so comfortable and loving and care so much about each other. Jumin especially does in this route (Yoosung's). Like, idk, I thought Jumin was especially sweet and loving and caring to Jaehee and I was like "Shit,"

Anyways yeah.

Also, my dad is forcing me to go up to his house at three am or else he's calling the police even though I'm in no danger whatsoever. So I won't have internet but I will have a few one shots written so I guess look forward to that. That is, if he doesn't take writing away from me while I'm up there. Anyways, see you guys later, hopefully.