Iseul's Way

I can only think of Iseul singing this if the RFA comes to help Areum and succeed. Iseul just admitting all his sins and his plans. Knowing that everything he did was for nothing. His attitude towards everything is summed up by just the lyrics of this song.

He knows he's lost. He doesn't regret anything he has done. Not making Areum go insane, not making Mint Eye start up again, not trying to take down the RFA, not even taking innocent people and doing the same as he did to Areum but more extreme.

Iseul doesn't seem to have emotion as he surrenders to them. All he does is smile. He's polite, a true gentleman as he confesses to his crimes. He almost seems proud at what he's done with Areum by his side or not.

He still does not put up a fight but only because his father got shot because Rika put up a fight. He doesn't want that to happen to anyone else, he doesn't know if anyone there is the father/mother of somebody. Iseul goes down with ease.

It is up to Areum whether he gets jail time or gets help. As you know, Areum probably still has feelings for Iseul and also, her mortality still believes that he needs help more than he needs punishment.

He owns up to his own actions, something some of us still can't do.

Anyways, this is all I wanted to say. This song in this key just screams Iseul to me. Tell me what this song reminds you of!