Iseul

Adding onto the idea of Areum going insane, what if Rika had a son that helped her find her dark side.

Like, what if Rika was pregnant before V died. I'd like to think it'd be V's son. You know how most children get their religion from their parents? Yeah, so since V died, Rika ended up raising their son to have her idea of a paradise. Since Rika failed, he wants to reintroduce the RFA to Mint Eye. His main target: Areum because

1) She's the daughter of Jumin. Fuckin fourtune.

2) She is literally everyone's favorite. If she goes down, all of RFA will follow.

3) I kinda want a somewhat romantic infatuation. Shut up.

Now, let me introduce him to you.

His name is Iseul. He is the son of Rika and V. Raised by Rika and out for the new RFA.

He has blonde curly hair (not as much as Gyeong's curls) and teal blue eyes. He wears black rimmed glasses with a strong prescription and has a bit of a creative streak. Literally an artist in everything. Wears clothing somewhere between hipster and edge.

Rika's skin tone. Is a charming guy and very handsome but doesn't flirt unless someone catches his eye and he sees benefit for himself. (Which is how Areum develops her crush on him and succeeds in bringing out her worst if the imaginary route calls for it).

Unmarked skin like Eunha. Once you actually talk to him though, he is a little weird and slightly creepy. Laon and him could talk for hours tbh because they are the same in that area of socialisation.

Iseul is just as insane as Rika but can stay in a stable relationship if he doesn't want to break that person. If his goal is to turn you into a hollow shell, he'll do it. If he loves you, he won't hurt you in any way. If it's an Areum situation, where he wanted to hurt you but then it turned into "oh shit, no fuck go back!", Then he's going to stop all his process and just start loving you but you will be broken to some extent.

His interests are art, music, photography (lol, fuckin V), comics, superheroes (because he wants even an imaginary person to save everybody), sleeping (it's like temporary death), just sitting on the grass and appreciating the outdoors, and driving (only if he gets to drive fast).

Anyways, that is Iseul. I'll probably go more in depth later.