First Date

Does he even think it's a date?! Jaehee was at home for once, getting ready for what seemed to be a date but could very likely not be.

"Don't wear your usual business to this. It's going to be a little private,"

Jaehee almost felt like she was kept in the dark on purpose. Jumin didn't say if it was a date but there were many hints he had left for her. She groaned before resting her head on the table. If this wasn't a date, she'd be disappointed and a little embarrassed that she stressed over nothing. If it was, then what? She admits that if it wasn't a date, that'd have an easy solution but if it was... What would happen?

Will he kiss me? The thought presented itself before she could catch up with the words. Oh, God. What the hell would happen if he did? She didn't know if she would kiss back or pull away. She blushed at the thought, a confused look on her face before she sighed. Tonight would have a lot of confusions.

Her doorbell rang and she supposed that was her que to leave. It was no surprise that Jumin was standing there but he smiled at her when she opened the door, something he doesn't do normally.

"You look nice. Driver Kim is waiting," Was all he said but that simple compliment was not unnoticed. She pulled the door behind her, making sure it was locked before following Jumin.

---------------------

Is it a date or not???

Jaehee was almost certain it was but she didn't know. It was as if Jumin was making it as difficult as possible for her to tell. She almost screamed in frustration. There was a pattern for him. Tease then lay off, tease then lay off. It was the most stressful date she'd ever been on, especially since she didn't know if it was a date.

They acted like they usually did if they were at a business dinner together but Jumin was subtling flirting, so subtly that Jaehee had to question her thoughts again. Unlike thier business dinners, Jumin also was a lot more free from the boss status, like he didn't see her as his assitant at the moment. He just saw her as Jaehee.

Then, he said something so across boundaries that Jaehee was almost positive it was a date. In fact, she felt her face burn and could only assume her face was turning red. Jumin noticed and smiled before giving a small laugh while Jaehee was still in shock at his words.

Okay, that took a few questions off her mind. It also put a few more. When exactly did he want to go on a date with me? She tried to think back to see if he showed any signs but came up with nothing obvious and then it hit her. He hasn't been obvious this whole date so he couldn't of been obvious when showing signs. She looked at every kind action he did and every significant line he's ever said to her and she came with a lot.

So much that it had been months that she had forgotten. Months of signs that not a lot would blink at. Could he have been planning this month's ahead of time?

--------------

She couldn't believe it. Jaehee actually enjoyed that date. She actually wanted another. She... She honestly couldn't believe herself... How could he show her that good of a time in one night? It wasn't extravagant but it wasn't simple either. It was just in between. It was like if Jumin had Jaehee help him plan the date. For all she knows, he could've secretly made her plan a date with him.

She briefly thought Jumin really could help Seven with his secret missions.

Jumin decided to walk Jaehee to her door, asking Driver Kim to wait. She waited to see if he was going to kiss her but he didn't. He commented that he had fun and how he hoped she did too. She couldn't squash the feeling of disappointment before it was made. She wanted him to kiss her, as bad as that sounds.

Jaehee said goodbye as she opened her door, disappointment still evident before Jumin said something.

"I believe I have something for you,"

"Oh?" Jaehee was curious, concluding it was something different. He smiled before reaching into his pocket and giving her a Hershey kiss. She was confused and looked at him for answers.

"For the next date, you may cash that one in for a real one,"

A/N: I WORTE THIS AT 4 AM JUST SO I DIDN'T MISS THE WHOLE DAY