Categorize [Fifth Harmony Love Triangle]

Normani and her family has just been moved to Miami, Flordia, she doesn't know anyone and she is bad at making friends. She skips class because since she had been homeschooled her whole life she actually doesn't need to do anymore schooling, so she goes to school and hangs out in the library, inside there is a serect hide away area from the rest of the school that no one really knows about. She spends her days there.

Normani has only been at this school for a week and she hates it, her father keeps telling her to give it a chance but Normani is not intrested in finding out what so great about the Miami hipsters.

One day Normani is just walking over to her favoirte stop in the library when she hears noises, confused she goes in too see two girls making out on the floor of her favorite place in the school.

She kicks them out but not before the Green Eyed girl can tell her to watch out.

Later on she finally talks to the other girl, Camila, and they become friends soon enough, but Camila starts having feelings for Normani, when she already in a realtionship with Lauren, the green eyed beauty.

While Lauren is stuck inbetween wanting to fight Normani and hate her, and to love her for being so different and standing up to Lauren, no one has ever done that before.

Find out what happens in Categorize, a Fifth Harmony Love story.

First Chapter comes out 4/5/2014