Chapter 17

This one is short and I took way to long to update, I'm sorry forgive me. 

{Kordei}

E v e r y t h i n g felt weak, my stomach couldn’t handle any food and I could barely get out of bed.

It was Saturday morning and about two days since I spoke to either Lauren or Camila. It felt wrong too, we all agreed to having time apart and not talking to so we could figure out what we wanted, but I don’t know what I want.

Lauren is calm and relaxing, I like showing her new things and just spending time with her talking about music and movies. But with Camila everything in different everything energetic and vibrant and we could talk about my favorite books and she would talk my ear off about Teen Wolf  and she was always moving, it was either her hands or her legs or swinging her hair back and forth. She had these little charms to her that I hadn’t seen in anyone else.

Lauren had this way about her that was invigorating and could teach me new things; she looked at life in a completely different way than me. She saw the good in everyone before she judged them, she thought she had a place in this world and all she had to do was find it.

While Camila was refined and a little shy until you got to know her, all she wanted to do was get through high school and start what she thinks will be her ‘real life’ away from her family, she wants to live with her dad in a different country where no one knows her and that is so beautiful how she is so ready to leave everything behind and start over.

Camila was something like an adult and a four year old mixed into one, while Lauren was so mature and she needed to learn how to be a kid.

They were both so different and they made me feel so many different things how was I supposed to decide who to be with?

I would mourn if I lost one of them and wouldn’t be able to give either of them my whole heart because part of it would be with the other. I felt lost inside because there wasn’t an easy answer when my heart is being called to both of them and not just one.

There was no ‘I like one more than the other’ that did not exist for me I had strong feelings for the both of them, and I couldn’t help thinking ‘so this is what it’s like letting people in?’ it caused more unhappiness than happiness. I couldn’t be content knowing someone would have a broken heart.

I was the reason they both started having issues with each other, I was the toxic poison killing their relationship and I was too selfish and happy being with them to notice I was ruing something special that they had, I didn’t deserve either of their affections.

I had to let them go for them to be happy, they deserve it and I was the one to take it away. I was mad at myself I had let myself fall for two girls that were unapproachable. I wanted to forget them I didn’t want to be the reason their lives became so complicated.

The dread was killing me, I knew what I had to do but I didn’t want to let them go, not like this.

When I finally got out I went back to the beach hoping to clear my mind with the sea water. I sat down close to the water and took a long drag puffing out smoke trying to relax. I was so messed up, it had been so long this I felt this bad about anything. There wasn’t much to say about anything I just felt awful.

I put my smokes back in my bag and starting walking into the water, I was a strong swimmer but I had never swam in the ocean, the water was at my waist and decently warm and even that wouldn’t help me relax, I sighed and moved in closer to the water, I felt numb. I didn’t feel like dancing, I didn’t feel like moving everything inside me felt insanely slows, everything expect my breathing. My breathing was fast and irregular but I couldn’t stop it.

Screw it. I thought and dove into the water.

Everything under the water was warm and soothing. I couldn’t hear a thing but in the silence I could hear the soft lullaby telling me to close my eyes and sleep for entirety.

Everything was an intense color of blue and green a mix that took my breath away, I was still close to shore so I didn’t really see any fish but as I kept moving I was hoping I would. My hair was floating all around me, converting to its natural form. I swam back up to the surface of the water, taking in a deep breath and looking around.

I had gotten pretty far from the shore and I could only see the outline of people moving, and still I didn’t feel relaxed.

I dove back underwater and started swimming back to shore, but I was taking my time moving slowly looking around at my surroundings. The closer I got the more crowded the water became. I came up from the water once it was back to my waist again moving slowly as I made my way back to shore, the heat coming back and making my wet skin look bright and glistening. Once I was back at the beach I sat down on my towel and let the sun’s rays beat down on my skin.

“Hey,” a voice says and I look up

“Huh?” I ask “Do I know you?”

The guy shakes his head and looks away for a second. “I just saw you walking and you look really nice,”

I can’t really smile, this guy is hitting on me and I can barely see him because of the sun I put a hand over my eyes and try to get another look at him, but all I can see is black hair and tattoos. “Thanks…” I say slowly not sure why the guy was talking to me in the first place.

“I’m sorry this is weird but we go to school together, do you mind if I sit?”

I bite my lip “Sure thing,” I say sitting up as the boy sits down and then I can finally see him face to face.

His hair is black and spiked up from water all around his head, bright brown eyes and dark lashes stare into mine, his mouth is open and I can’t help staring at his full and pink lips. His cheekbones are high and everything about him is dark and inviting. I look down at his bare torso covered in all sorts of tattoos cover his tan skin I could see a heart down close to the edge of his swim trunks what looks like a lipstick kiss above his chest and in the middle right under his collarbones and wings above that. There was a skull in his left shoulder and so many more. Finally I looked back up to his high cheekbones, open mouth and bright eyes.

“I don’t ever remember seeing you in school.” I say, really wishing I had noticed him earlier.

He chuckles “That’s because you never stay for physics,”

I shake my head laughing too; his laugh is contagious “Yeah that is not my favorite.”

“And you’re never in lunch,” He says bright eyes staring into mine, a small smirk on his face.

“That’s because I’m always in the library,”

“Oh well you should come sit with me sometime, I want to get to know you.”

I look away from his intriguing bright eyes “And why would you want to do that?” I say trying to hide my smirk when I look up at him, but not his eyes instead I stare at his thick eyebrows which are less intimidating.

“Because I think you are one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen, but I have a feeling you are more than a pretty face… aren’t you babe?”

I bite my lip and I have to look away, I don’t want him to see the smile that is placed on my face and a light feeling in my stomach and I could feel my heart beating in my throat. I finally look back when my smile calms down a little.

“Yeah, I am.” 

So I said that an OTP would be chosen in this chapter, and this happened instead??? I don't know if i should be sorry for this??? Not really. 

So Zormani? Zamani? Noyn? I don't know, but do you like the sounds of it? Someone had commetted and gave me the idea for Normani to end up with someone else THANK YOU I don't know if it will happen but I like the idea, so please comment whoever you are so I can deicate the next chapter to you. 

I hope you enjoyed this! 

-Sher