SNEAK PEAK

SO GUYS! I happen to be really excited for this fic so I'm giving you guys a sneak peak until tomorrow when the first chapter comes out! 

"Camz," Lauren says touching the back of her girlfriend's neck. "You're mad because I'm mad at you because you won't say it back?"

"When you say it like that it makes it seem like I'm the bad guy here." Camila says a blush running up her cheeks and down her neck. 

It felt so weird, being here with them, this was something privite I wasn't invited too. I needed to get out of here. 

"Camzi-" I started 

"Shut it, Kordei!" Lauren says turning around and snapping at me "And don't call her that," then she walks away from Camzi and turns to me "This is your flaut isn't it? You just throw yourself into her life and now everything is changing." 

"Stop it, Lauren!" Camila yells, and I have never heard Camila raise her voice before, Lauren and I both stop and look at her. "I know you have feelings for Kordei too, don't even lie, don't even try to hide it under all that yelling and hate." 

"Camila-" 

"No," she says and pushes her hair back "Lauren, I have never been in love before and I don't know what love is, I know that I have feelings for you Lauren, you should just be happy with that, I know you love me, I'm sorry I can't say it back." Camila takes a deep breath "And we both have feelings for Kordei, so what are we gonna do?" 

None of us said anything, just looking around at each other, the room felt hot and smokey with the aggression from only minutes before but now it started to fill up in my lungs, almost like I couldn't breathe. 

None of us knew what to do and neither girl had asked me how I felt about them, it was like they assumed I had feelings for both of them, but I had never said to them if I had. 

But they assumed right. 

I know it's short but I just wanted to give you a little feel on how this story will go, so I hope you enjoyed this :)