Chapter Fourteen:

Harry and I had been dating for two months. One Direction had released their newest album and announced their European tour dates. I was still in university, about to finish for the summer. Harry had been traveling around the UK promoting the album, doing interviews, radio tours and t.v shows.

All my friends and everyone in Britain knew we were dating. He'd confirmed it in interviews and we'd been papped together on dates. The attention was pretty insane. I'd had to decline about 3,000 friend requests on Facebook and my twitter account gained thousands of followers, even though I never tweeted.

Bay had returned from Ireland after her Nan's funeral. She was really quiet. I tried to cheer her up as much as possible but the only person who could seem to do it was Niall Horan.

They'd met at a party the boys had thrown. I brought her with me to try and cheer her up. I introduced them and they got along perfectly. She was always texting him or on the phone to him and he'd finally made her begin to cheer up.

"You ready Bay?" I called upstairs. We'd finished college for the year that afternoon and we were going out with Harry and Niall to celebrate.

"I'm coming!" I'd been ready for twenty minutes; as usual she was running late. I looked at my phone. Fifteen minutes late.

I smiled at my phone. My wallpaper was the picture Harry put on Twitter of us that week I stayed at his. It was my favorite one. We had loads of others but it was still my favorite.

"We're outside xx" popped up on my screen.

"Won't be long xx" I replied. The boys were sat in Niall's car, waiting for us.

"Katie, they're here...!" I shouted as she came to the top of the stairs.

"Oh. Sorry. You look really nice." She was wearing a simple flowery dress, wedges (she could, she's tiny) and carried a denim jacket and a bag.

"Thanks" She smiled. "You do too."

I was wearing a plain white vest tucked into a coral skirt. My bag was on my arm and I had brown gladiator sandals on, my Ray bans resting on my head.

I locked the door behind us. Bay was already hugging Niall who had stepped out of the car to open her door. Throwing my keys in my bag I walked into Harry's open arms. He was leaning against the car.

"You look beautiful" he mumbled into my head. As we hugged he'd kissed me on the forehead and spoke to me with his lips still pressed there.

"Thanks" I pulled away and sat in the back seat of the car next to Harry. Bay was in the front.

Harry was wearing a white t-shirt that was tight across his arms, jeans and his black sneakers. His hair was perfect and his green eyes shone.

"You look really tanned" he said looking at my arms. "Is it fake?"

"No, I was in the garden the last few days and just caught a tan." I looked at my arms and noticed that they did look browner.

"So, where are we going?" Harry asked, popping his head between the two front seats as he grabbed my hand.

"Nandos!" Niall cheered.