Chapter Fifty-Nine:

"Lilo!" Harry called from the bedroom as I walked through the apartment door.

I entered the bedroom, put my bag on the bed next to Harry's t-shirt and followed the direction his voice had come in. He was in the bathroom, stood in front of the mirror shaving his face, wearing nothing but a towel around his waist. "Yeah?" I sat on the toilet seat and watched him methodically stroke the razor over his strong chin.

"The magazine's here." He put the razor on the edge of the sink and turned to look at me with a grin. "I haven't read it, I wanted to do it together."

"Hurry up then! I'm dying to see it!" He picked the razor back up with a laugh and carried on.

"I'm nearly done babe. I'll be through now." I tapped him on the bum as I stood up and left. I took a hoodie and tracksuit bottoms from the wardrobe and quickly changed.

Harry strolled into the bedroom as I was sat on the edge of the bed, replying to a text. I stopped and watched him with a smile as he pulled on the clothes he'd laid out on the bed. He caught me watching, winked and whispered "later".

He left the room before reappearing with a glossy magazine in his hand. He sat next to me and placed it on my lap. The main photo was of Beyonce and Jay Z with their second child. It was a nice photo, but in the corner was a smaller photo of Harry and I. Harry had his arm around my shoulder and we were sat on the sofa, my legs were tucked up under me and I was laughing, my forehead resting on Harry's shoulder as my face was grinning. He was looking down at me, smiling softly, his blue eyes shining against his tanned face.

The headline read "The future Mr and Mrs Styles. Their first exclusive interview!" Harry flicked straight to the page with the interview on and left it open, spread out on our laps. One side of the page was a close up of Harry kissing my forehead, while I was looking at the camera and smiling shyly. Smaller in the corner was a close up of the ring on my finger. The square diamond looked massive against the slender platinum band. The other page had the interview which we read in silence.

"I love you even more after reading that." Harry sighed.

"How come?" I asked, closing the magazine and putting it on the bed next to us.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close. "You're just amazing. You're so sweet and your shyness came across in that interview, it's endearing."

I couldn't help but smile in response. "I love you too. I mean, who else drags all of his best friends around Paris to find an engagement ring they all like?"

"Only the best of men." He grinned.

"Ha!" I laughed before pushing him back onto the bed and kissing his collar bone, which was peaking over the top of his t-shirt. "You're definitely the best."