Chapter Fifty-Four:

I sat on the bed with my phone pressed against my ear. I was dressed and ready to head back to the hospital, I just had the small task of getting the day off work. It was the receptionist who answered.

"Hi Dee, It's Lilo." I said quietly, pretending to be ill. "I don't think I can make it in today. I've got an awful migraine." I felt bad for lying but I wanted to spend the day with Harry.

"Of course, I'll let Nigel know. I hope you get better soon." Dee's voice was quiet as she spoke, obviously believing my story well enough to warrant not talking too loud.

"Thank you. I'll see you tomorrow." I hung up and looked around the room. It's the last time I'll be here alone. I was excited to be bringing Harry home, even if he would be in pain for a few days.

I wandered into the living room to kill some time before leaving to find Louis sprawled out on the sofa. I lifted his feet up, sat down and lay them across my lap. "So Louis, tell me about your tour."

He switched the t.v off, sat up and tucked his feet under him. His face lit up like a child on Christmas morning. "It was sick! We had so much fun. The crowds were massive and everywhere we went there were loads of people waiting for us. It felt so good. How was your new job?"

"It's good." I smiled. "But not as interesting as your tour. Where are the girls? I thought they were coming back the same day."

"They stayed on in Germany for a few days with Danielle. They didn't want to come home just yet so it's just us guys. You've got us all to yourself for a little while." He grinned.

"Oh god, this could be a disaster. You lot need women to control you!"

"Talking of women!" Harry suddenly blurted out. He leant forward, eager to carry on. "Zayn has met someone!"

"What?" I gasped. Everyone thought he was still hung up on Rebecca.

"Yup." He nodded, looking equally as incredulous. "We were in the airport lounge, on the way home and he met her at the bar. They were talking for ages! He got her number and then we got on the plane and guess who he was sat by?...you guessed it."

"Oh wow! What was she like?" I was desperate to know all the details.

"She was quite pretty. Short, pale but with really dark, long hair that was wildly curly and brown eyes that Zayn loves. She was exactly his type. She seemed nice. I think they're going to meet up in a few days, she lives somewhere in London."

"She sounds stunning! I'm so glad he's met someone." I tickled Harry's foot as he put it back across my legs.

"I'm so tired." He yawned. "When are you going to the hospital?" he flopped his head onto the arm of the sofa, his brown hair falling in his face.

I checked the time on my phone. "In about 5 minutes. Do you wanna come?"

"Um, yeah, is that okay?" He opened on eye to look at me. "You don't mind sharing him with me do you?"

"Louis, I knew as soon as I met Harry that whatever happened I'd always have to share him with you! Of course you can bloody come." I lightly nudged him in the leg. "Come on, get your stuff together, we're going."

I threw his legs off my lap and laughed as he mock frowned at me. I slipped my feet into my shoes and picked up my car keys. "Yes ma'am." Louis called as we left the apartment and headed to the hospital.

We made our way down the horrible hospital corridor in silence, both of us thinking how grateful we were that Harry would be leaving that day. I couldn't bare him spending any more time there alone. We came to the familiar door and Harry swung it open, nearly hitting the nurse that was stood in front of it.

"Oh god! I'm sorry!" He reached out to her before realizing it was the horrible Martha. He quickly yanked his hand back to his side and mumbled "or not." I snickered as she glared at him and left the room in a waft of hand sanitizer and anti bacterial soap.

"How's the patient?" he asked as he flopped down in one of the chairs. I sat next to him and noticed that Harry looked so much better. He wasn't pale or tired looking. He looked well rested and healthy enough to come home, much to my relief.

"I'm pretty good thanks. No pain or anything, just a bit sore where the stitches are."

"Good" I smiled. "When can you come home?"

"In about half an hour after the Doctor checks my stitches, then I can go." He looked excited at the idea of leaving.

"Has he told you you're not allowed sex for two months?" Louis asked seriously.

"No!" Harry said shocked. "Really?"

"Nah, only joking. I googled it, you can do it whenever you feel ready." He grinned wickedly.

"Gee thanks Dr. Tomlinson." Harry smirked. I looked at the floor, my face flushed.

We chatted and joked until the doctor came. Louis was right, Harry could do "it" whenever he wanted, just as long as he didn't do too much. Throughout the entire conversation I flushed an unnatural color of tomato red. Louis laughed and nudged me, the doctor just grinned knowingly.

Louis took Harry's belongings in one hand and wrapped his free arm around Harry's shoulder. I held his hand as the three of us made our way out of the hospital, hoping that we wouldn't have to go back for a long time. The place gave me the creeps.