Chapter Twenty-Seven:

"I'm nervous."

"Don't be babe, you'll be fine, they'll love you, trust me, I do so they will too." He squeezed my leg as we pulled into the driveway of his house.

"It doesn't mean they have to like me." I checked my hair in the mirror and straightened up the Tiffany necklace Harry bought me.

"It does." He found my hand with his and gave it a reassuring squeeze. Before I knew it he was getting out the car and the fact I was about to meet his parents became reality.

He opened the door for me as I was frozen in my seat. He chuckled quietly and grabbed my hand to help. I stood up and he kissed me on the cheek.

"I love you, that's all that matters." He whispered.

"I love you too."

I shut the door behind me as Harry unlocked his front door. He waited for me to get to the top step before holding my hand and walking in with me.

"I'm home!" He called. He led me through to the living room where his Mum was stood in front of the t.v waiting. She rushed over to Harry and wrapped him in her arms.

"I'm so glad to see you. I've missed you so much." She was saying into his shoulder.

A hand softly tapped my arm and I turned around to find Harry's dad. "Nice to meet you." He smiled. His voice was deep and friendly. "I'm Robin." He stretched out his hand for me to shake.

"Nice to meet you too, I'm Lilo." I shook the hand he offered me and then he turned his attention to Harry, who was now free from his Mum.

"You must be Lilo! I'm Anne. It's so nice to finally get to meet you." She pulled me straight into a hug; her arms were tight around my back. I looked over her shoulder to see Harry smiling at me, his Dad looking happy next to him.

"It's nice to meet you too." I said.

"Des, put the kettle on." Anne left the room and climbed up the stairs.

"Would you like a drink Lilo?" Robin asked.

"Um, I'll have a coffee if that's okay."

"That's fine." He smiled. "Tea, Harry?"

"Please."

Harry led me over to the sofa and pulled me down next to him.

Our silent conversation was ended by the sound of footsteps rushing down the stairs.