Chapter Twenty-Six:

"This is fantastic!" I managed to say between mouthfuls. As said Harry had cooked our dinner and it was beautiful, as usual.

"Totally man, this is sick!" Louis agreed seconds before loading his mouth with his final forkful.

"Thanks guys." He had made lasagna from scratch, it tasted like something an Italian would make. We were already on our second portions.

"What time are you leaving tomorrow?" Harry asked as he put his knife and fork onto his plate.

"Early-ish, probably about 10am. You guys?" Louis did the same and took a sip of the beer in front of him.

"Same, I want to get there quite early."

"How long are you going for?"

"Three days, then straight down to Lilo's parents' for another three days. So we'll be back the same time as you."

They carried on chatting about traveling and normal boy things while I cleared away the plates.

"Lilo?" Louis called.

"Yeah?" I was in my own world, thinking about meeting Harry's family, so I didn't hear them ask me a question.

"What film do you want to watch tonight?" Harry asked.

"You have hundreds, there's no way I can decide." I flicked the dishwasher door shut and sat back down at the table.

"Fine" Louis laughed. "I choose Grease!"

Harry groaned. "We always watch that!"

"I got to choose, so that's what we're watching" He grinned as he jumped up and found the DVD.

Harry and I trailed after him less enthusiastically. We plopped down on the sofa and readied ourselves for Louis' all time favorite film.