Chapter 2- It's Adam Lambert

Music started playing.

The lights dimmed.

And HUNDREDS of girls started squealing and wailing, including Alice, which caused my ears to almost bleed. Luckily, it didn't.

I started to think. What if I was in a real concert, like in a big stadium? Then maybe, my ears will bleed.

"OMG OMG OMG!!! Mandyyyy!!!" Alice grasped my wrist like she was holding out for dear life.

I just laughed, knowing that nothing I say can make her calm down. I already saw her squeal while she listens to Adam's songs on her Ipod. She could barely breathe.

I wish that this night would never be over...

There's plenty of time to sleep when we die....

I looked up and saw Adam walking on the stage from the backstage.

So THIS is Adam.

I thought to myself, like I was observing an experiment. I've seen him a few times on Alice's phone because her phone was filled with so much pictures of him that she would have to delete some just to keep her memory from filling up. I've never seen him in personal though. He was wearing a slightly open chested top, black skinny jeans and stunning shoes.

Damn. This guy dresses himself well.

I thought to myself. He did look pretty hot, which made me realize why girls fan girl over him.

I don't wanna let a minute get away...

Cause we got no time to lose...

And his singing did sound incredible.

Luckily, it still didn't cause me to squeal like all the girls in the studio. Alice was totally screaming at the top of her lungs, singing along to Adam's song. Which actually sounded more like screaming and not singing.

"Isn't he just awesome?" Alice yelled with her smile reaching from ear to ear.

"Yeah, he's great." I smiled.

Suddenly, I felt my phone vibrate. I checked it to see my brother, Kent, calling me. He works in France and seldom comes home so I knew I had to take the call, no matter what Alice says.

"Hey Alice!" I tapped her and kept my voice loud so she could hear it.

"Yeah?" she stopped screaming and looked at me.

"I need to take this." I said and showed the picture of my brother calling so I wouldn't have to explain and lose my voice from screaming because of the loud squeals of girls.

"Oh. Come back, okay?" she said.

I smiled back. Good thing she didn't insist.

I excused myself from the screaming girls who had their hands and head held up high, looking at Adam. I doubt that they even noticed me.

Once I was outside, I pressed Answer.

"Hey! How's my baby sis." my brother's voice was on the line.

"I told you to stop calling me that." I laughed. It was great to hear his voice again. My brother and I are very close with each other ever since we were kids. We were like twins. That's why when he left for France, I almost cried my eyes out. He has a family there now; a wife and two kids.

"How are you?" he asked.

"I'm great. I'm here with Alice at Adam Lambert's concert." I said and went inside to the lobby because the sound of cars were too loud.

"Ohh.... Are your ears bleeding yet?" he laughed.

"Close enough." I joked.

We talked for a while. By the time we finished, I realized we've been talking for two hours. Wow. Well, it's just right, since we don't see each other and our last call was two months ago.

I better get back.

I thought to myself, knowing that Alice was probably looking for me already.

Suddenly, I bumped on a tall guy, causing me to fall.

"Oh dang." he exclaimed.

I grunted from the little pain that was caused by the fall.

"I'm so sorry." I looked up at him and was surprised.

Stunning blue eyes looked down at me.

"I'm so sorry." he reached out a hand and helped me up.

It was Adam Lambert.