Chapter 105- Oprah?

"Okay, Adam." Adam's manager slid in the passenger's seat and let out a big sigh of relief.

The car drove off, leaving dozens of paparazzi hopelessly curious and hungry for answers. Dang, these paparazzis got no chill.

After a few seconds of silence, as we tried to compose ourselves, Adam's manager turned back to face us.

"So, tomorrow... you" he pointed at Adam. "And you" he pointed at me. "Are going to have an interview with 10.5 fm radio and other radio people. Then... next week, you're gonna go to Oprah for an interview."

Woah!

Oprah?

"Wait, wait, wait..." I shook my head in disbelief. "Did you just say Oprah?" I looked up at Adam's manager.

"Uh... Yeah?" Adam's manager raised an eyebrow like I was crazy or something.

I didn't answer and just stared at a distance, mind blown. Like, OPRAH. THE OPRAH IS GOING TO BE INTERVIEWING US. Not really my lifelong desire but it's definitely the dream of anyone, right? It makes me nervous, happy, anxious and effin' excited.

WOW.

JUST... WOW.

Adam smirked.

"What?" I snapped out of my Oprah-filled shock and looked up at him in confusion.

"Nothing." he looked out the window and smiled to himself.

"Whaaat?" I persisted.

He sighed. Then suddenly he squeezed my face and looked into my eyes "You are just... too adorable." he grinned widely.

I chuckled. "Sooo... you're really gonna squeeze my cheeks like that?"

"Yep." he said matter of factly and let go.

I shook my head and smiled to myself.

Weird guy.

"Anyways, tomorrow, you two will be waking up bright and early for an interview at the radio station. And after that, you guys are gonna have individual interviews too, okay?" Adam's manager kept his eyes fixed at the road but he kept on talking to us.

Interviews...

Paparazzi...

I stared at Adam,

It seemed like it was just yesterday that I was introducing Adam to my crappy, crappy, crappy apartment. Then in just a blink of an eye, I fell for him. And just like that, I'm here... With him. I might become famous but... I'd still be with him.

Hopefully...

"What?" Adam snapped me out of my deep and always annoying self-thinking.

"Huh?" my eyes were wide. "Nothing." I looked away.

Adam just chuckled.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: OMG GUYS! I AM SUPER SORRY FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO UPDATE LATELY. SCHOOL PROJECTS HAVE ONCE AGAIN PILED ON ME... AND IT EFFIN' IRRITATING AND TIRING AND JUST- UGH!

BUT HERE... ANOTHER CHAPTER.

I HOPE I CAN MAKE MORE DESPITE THESE INHUMANE PROJECTS THAT THEY ARE GIVING US XD.

AND YASSS! WATTPAD HAS FINALLY ANSWERED MY PLEA AND NOW, THERE IS ITALIC AND BOLDS HERE ON WATTPAD AGAIN.

SO YAY!

HOORAY FOR ME.

LOL.

OKAY.

I'LL SHUT UP.

HAHA.

SORRY Y'ALL, I'M JUST A BIT CUCKOO (WHAT'S UP, ADAM LAMBERT SONG REFERENCE!!!)

ANYWAYS, I LOVE YOU ALL. BYE. KEEP THE GLAM. xoxo