Chapter 122- Girl friend confession

"Hey!" Ashley snapped her fingers in front of my eyes.

As usual, I was thinking to myself again. At first, I was only thinking about Adam, and how this whole manager and ex boyfriend thing will turn out in the end. But then I saw a cute kid eating ice cream and it reminded me of how much I love ice cream, what my favorite flavors are... blah blah blah... senseless blabbering inside my brain.

"What? Oh I'm sorry." I grinned and sipped my Coke Float.

Once Ashley found out that I had no plans for the day, she immediately insisted that I go with her to the mall. I agreed anyways. Besides, I missed having a girl friend. It's always Adam and Tommy and managers and interviewers I've been with lately. And news flash, they're all male. -_-

"What's wrong with you?" she raised an eyebrow and sipped her Coke float too.

"What do you mean?" I said in a deeper voice.

"Psshhh... C'mon Mandy, I'm not dense. I know that something's up! And you're not sharing it to your only girl friend here in Hollywood." she rolled her eyes.

"Look, Ashley I-" I stopped short when I saw a cute, tall, tan, misty eyed and SUPER HOT guy pass by.

"H.G 101 ten hut!" I struck her forehead and made a salute position VERY FASTLY.

Ashley and I made up this game wherein, when we see a cute or hot guy pass by, we say H.G 101 ten hut strike each other on the forehead real fast. And then once we make a salute position already, we can't strike back the other person.

It's super fun. We did it like thirty times already, and we've only been doing it for an hour.

Maaany cute guys here in Hollywood ;)

"Ow!" Ashley stroked her forehead.

I stuck out my tongue and grinned.

"Hmph! I'll get you next time." she squinted her eyes.

I chuckled in a teasing manner.

"Ugh... As you were saying?" she rolled her eyes and gestured for me to continue.

"Well, as I was saying, there is Nothing wrong with me." I reassured her.

"Mhmm?" she raised an eyebrow.

"I'm serious!" I said defensively.

"Mhmm?" she repeated.

"Cross my heart." I crossed my right chest.

"Mandy, I know I don't hang out with you much. I mean, this is our first real hang out together. And you can tell me that I don't know you. But trust me, hon..." she sipped her drink before continuing. "I don't need to."

Should I tell her?

I sighed.

I looked up at her and saw her staring at me, squeezing out my secret.

"Ugh! Fine." I rolled my eyes.

"Remember that guy we saw at the pizza place back when you guys were touring me Hollywood?" I asked.

"You mean, Dylan?" she asked, intrigued.

I nodded.

"Why?" she asked.

"He's my... ex boyfriend." I sighed.

"Hu-whhaaattt?" she exclaimed loudly, making some people stare at us.

"Shush!" I silenced her.

"Oh sorry." she cleared her throat. "Whaaat?" she whispered closely.

"Okay okay... Sooo... Dylan Smith, most famous DJ here in Hollywood and soon, the world, is your ex boyfriend?!" her eyes were super wide.

"Yes yes! Now shut up. People are looking at us." I scolded her.

"Okay. Okay. Whoo!" she exhaled and took a deep breath.

"Ohhh... so that's why Adam went on that super long bathroom break." she gave a devious grin.

"Yep." I sighed.

"Okay, then? What happened next?" she asked, her hands folded in front of her.

"Well, after we recorded my first song for the new album, I went to go meet my new manager. And... it was him."

"Hu-whaaat?" she exclaimed loudly again.

"Shut the eff up!" I whispered, wishing all the people around us would just vanish.

"So you mean to tell me that Dylan Smith, your super hot ex, is now your manager?" her eyes were wide.

"Yep." I gave a trying-hard-to-give-a-real-and-innocent-smile smile.

"Does Adam know about this?" she whispered closely.

"No." I bit my lower lip.

"The fuck? He's gonna flip when he finds out." she gave a frightened look.

"You think I don't know that?" I mirrored her expression.

"I mean, I can't just tell him. Like you said, he's gonna flip! And besides, Dylan needs this job. I can't have Adam firing him or whatever." I sighed and looked away.

I looked back at Ashley to see her giving a worried look, like she was feeling the same way as I am.

"You know what?" she sprung up. "We are going to go shopping."

She pulled my hand so suddenly and dragged me with her.

"Wait, but! Where-" I asked, confused at the quick turn of events.

"No buts! Shopping solves everything." she said matter-of-factly.