Chapter 65- Apologies made

Mandy's POV

"Do you wanna go and talk to your brother before we get going?" Adam looked at me with much sincerity. I just finished cleaning the wounds that my brother decided to place on him. I couldn't believe Kent could be so immature. I wanted to understand him as much as possible. But I mean, he friggin' beat up Adam. I love Adam. And he can't do anything to ruin this one.

"After that scene? Definitely not." I scoffed. Then I placed my hand on Adam's bruised face. "Do you feel better?"

He smiled and kissed my hand. "With you. I feel better all the time."

"That's so cheesy!" I pushed him playfully and we both laughed.

"Mandy." I turned around to see Kent.

Ugh. I still haven't cooled off from what he did.

Don't come near me or I might... I might... I... Well, I'm not strong enough to fight you sooo.... Maybe I'll just hide behind Adam's gigantic body. Yeah. That's good... I guess?

"We need to go." I avoided his look and walked over to the other side of the car.

"Mandy, wait! Hear me out." Kent ran quickly over to me and grabbed my wrist.

"God! What do you want, Kent?" I snatched my hand away in irritation, but I decided to stop.

"Just give me a sec, okay?" he pleaded.

I sighed irritatedly and faced him.

"Uhh... I'm just gonna start up the car." Adam excused himself.

"No, Adam! You need to hear this." Kent suddenly spoke.

"Um... Okay." Adam gave me a confused look and stood straight from where he was standing.

Kent took a deep breath and held both my hands.

"Mandy, you're my sister." he looked into my eyes. Oh no, I'm your mother. *sarcasm* "But I think I've been treating you like too much of a baby sister." Heck yeah, you've been doing that. "I know that you love Adam. I know that you also loved those past guys that you've dated." he tilted his head. "And maybe... Maybe I ruined that." Not just maybe, bro. "I just- I don't want to see you getting hurt. When I had my heart broken before, I swore that I'd do everything I can to prevent that from happening to you."

"So what are you saying? Are you saying can't fall in love with people?" I raised an eyebrow.

"No. I actually want you to fall in love. I want you to feel that unique happiness." he let go of my hands. "But I just don't want you to fall in love with the wrong guy. That's why I've been challenging those guys to fight me..." he looked at both Adam and I. Adam widened his eyes in shock like What did I get myself into? His look almost made me laugh.

"Every single one hit me back. They actually fought me back. Now, you'd think that's what I want... But no. I want them to hold it in. To not fight me back. I want them to take the blows without complaint. To take em' like a man." he faced Adam. "And Adam... I think you're the guy." he smiled widely.

"Wow." Adam still had his eyes widened.

Wow indeed. I can't believe that that was my brother's goal this entire time.

"Mandy, please forgive me. I'm just having a hard time... with Peter's death and all. I just don't want another love of my life to get hurt. Please!." he suddenly kneeled down in front of me.

Woah bruh! Do you think the scene you made a while ago with Adam wasn't enough.

People looked at us. Some whispered, some walked away and some actually stayed there watching us.

Yeah, look away people. Nothing to see here. Just some cheesy and dramatic apologies being made... Yep...

"No." I disagreed with pride. Actually, I was already cool with it. But I just wanted him to plead.

"Please..." he clapped his hands together and came closer.

"Nope." I said stubbornly.

"Please, Mandy! I'll let you be with Adam. I can even watch you guys make out or even have sex without me flinching or ruining the moment for you guys." he blabbed on.

"That's so gross! Get up, Kent." I chuckled.

"So, are we good?" Kent lit up and stood up.

"Hmm... In one condition." I waved my index finger at him.

"What? Anything." he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Don't ever... beat up Adam again. Even if we break up. You will not hurt him. You won't insult him. NOTHING." I made my point clear.

"Yeah, of course." he agreed fully.

"And!"

"And?" he asked.

"And... hug Adam." I giggled. Haha! This will be so awkward. I like awkward.

"What?!" the both of them jumped in shock.

" Go on." I raised my head in confidence.

"But Mandy.." Adam started.

"Nope. No excuses. Go on, Kent." I shooed him.

Kent rolled his eyes and walked over to Adam.

"Can't we just shake hands?" Kent asked one more time.

"Nope. I want you guys to hug. It's either that or goodbye to me forever." I said stubbornly.

Kent rolled his eyes and gave Adam an I'm sorry for this look. Then he hugged Adam quickly. Hahaha.... I could laugh my head off.

Adam gave me a glare and I just snickered.

"So, are we good?" Kent welcomed his hands for me to hug him.

"Yep." I hugged him tightly.

Ahhh....

Good times, Good times.