Chapter 79- Unknown caller

" I'm just gonna go sit by the tables." I tapped Adam, making my voice loud enough for him to hear because of the loud music. I've had a few shots and I felt  the dizziness kick in my system. Ughh... Curse you people who made me drink so much tequilla.

All night, I talked to other people. Some were famous. Like Katy Perry and Pharrel Williams. They didn't stay much long, but I had a nice talk with them. Some weren't that famous to me... But they were to the music industry. Like agents, composers and big companies that I have never heard of.

Ashley, Tommy and a bunch of other people made me take so many shots.

Gawd...

Not good.

When I'm drunk, I don't really go off and scream my nonsensical and deepest, darkest secrets, or make out with some random dude. I just either pass out or barf up.

I'm not sure if it's a good thing or not though.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Adam supported my limp body with his arm.

"Nope. I'm good." I gave a reassuring smile and walked away slowly.

"Okay. But I'll be there in a sec!" he called out as I walked away.

"It's alright!" I waved my hand and kept walking, slowly, to keep myself from falling.

I finally reached one of the big VIP tables up the club. I never planned on sitting on them because I felt like I would look like I'm rich and bratty and blah blah blah. But at the moment, I didn't really care. I just wanted to be alone and far from those freaking tequilla shots.

Curse them.

"Ugghhh...." I groaned and lied down the big seat. It was big enough to accompany my entire body, considering I'm not exactly that tall. I'm only 5'3. That's why when I'm with Adam, I feel like a friggin' elf.

Dang! That guy is sooo tall.

My phone suddenly vibrated inside my pocket. Wow.

I forgot that I even have a phone. Because of how quick the events have passed.

"Gawd!" I complained. Definitely not in the mood for any texts or calls. Or let's just say, for the record, that I AM SO NOT IN THE MOOD FOR ANYTHING THAT INVOLVES MOVEMENT.

I decided to check it anyway.

It was a phone call... from... UNKNOWN. Just a number.

Hmm..

"Hello?" I picked it up.

The receiver was talking but I couldn't make it out because of the loud music. Gosh! Shut up, will you!

I stood up and ran to the restroom, for a good dose of quietness and peace. My head throbbed as I walked but I tried to ignore it.

"Hello?" I spoke again, once I was inside the restroom. There was a muffled noise of the music but it was quiet enough.

"Is this Mandy?" a deep and inhuman voice picked it up. It was like the voice of Darth Vader.

"Um... Yes. Who is this?" I asked, trying to be polite and not saying 'Who the hell is this? Darth Vader?'

"It doesn't matter." Umm... It DOES matter. "I gave you a chance. I gave you warnings. I told you that I didn't want to hurt you. But I guess you don't care. I told you to stay away from him." his voice was so eerie.

Wait.

Is this the unknown blackmailer from before?

What?!

"What the-" my voice trailed off.

"And now, you're gonna pay..." his voice was so monotonous.

I shivered.

"What do you want from me?" I screamed.

Wassup Adam Lambert's song reference!

"I already told you. Stay. Away. From Adam." he spoke.

"But-" I tried to reason out something.

"No. You have three hours to do that. After it's done, meet me at abandoned building next to your apartment. I'll be waiting." and just like that he hung up.

What?!